3; 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

"they know about abilities, you say?" a man with plump lips spoke, eyeing the four strangers in the kitchen. "why? are you from pledis mafia? or from an organization with ability users?"

"uh-uh, we're orphans, pretty boy. of course we're from the orphanage. now, stop circling around us and let us go!" jihoon roars, making his other companions sigh.

the 6 members of the agency decided to have a mini meeting in front of the four orphans. it may not be a good idea, but they need to make a mutual decision. the four orphans watched them huddle around, talk to each other about some matters. they were under soonyoung's control, so the orphans can only share knowing looks towards each other.

"he called me pretty boy!" the cherry plump lipped-boy gushed.

"seungcheol, you're supposed to be the leader, why are you like this?" mingyu comments, fishing out a notebook from his pocket. "do ya'll want me to end it now?"

"okay, tell me why mingyu's acting like a leader."

"because he's salty that he's not the leader. he's taking every opportunity to act as the leader."

"uh, guys? can you speed up?" seokmin asks, wanting to scratch his scalp. of course he can't, his head was still covered in suds of shampoo. he was wearing nothing underneath his robe, and his body was dripping wet. "i was kinda in the middle of something important, you know? you could've called shua or seungkwan."

"it was your choice to come out of the fucking shower," minghao rolls his eyes. "bet you were playing with the rubber duckies."

"oh, do you want your flat ass sliced? i can summon my special slaughter katana—"

"okay, we can't let them go." soonyoung cuts off minghao, making the chinese boy hiss. soonyoung doesn't spare him a glance. "if we let them go, they'll just rob others and make a fuss."

junhui, for once, contributes his ideas to the others. soonyoung's jaws almost unhinged from its original place when junhui spoke. "they know about abilities. they could be dangerous."

"do they have abilities?" seokmin made a sour face. "they look too trashy. i doubt it."

"yeah, you look bitchy, and i doubt that your ability is useful." minghao retorts. mingyu sighed, watching minghao make a new arguement with another member. is this his hobby?

"you think they have abilities?" seungcheol asked. "i don't know, if they don't have abilities, then we should call the orphanage. if they have, well... we can't hold them captive here, or let them go. they might join ability user-mafias and other evil organizations."

"he's right." mingyu seconds the motion. he had the same thought at seungcheol—but he was unable to think of a solution. "i don't know what to do with them."

"hell, if they have abilities, don't let them join here," soonyoung eyes the smallest orphan among four. "there's a sassy one and i don't want to deal with him. he's just like minghao."

"nobody can reach my level, bitch!" minghao crossed his arms and held his chin up high. "i'm offended. might pick on you later."

"yeah, but slowly, your level is stooping so low that you decided to eat dog food in exchange for my balenciaga kicks." junhui shot, hitting minghao right where it hits. "and oh! you said it kinda tasted good!" mingyu laughs.

"oh, fuck you. you think my pay is enough to buy balenciagas?!" minghao gasped. "you said you'd keep that a secret!"

"yes! you're just spending too much of your money on your weird manga collection!"