31; 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

"m-mama, papa, samchon, who are they?" jinha asked, hiding behind seungcheol. jeonghan cooed.

"jinha's soooo cute!"

"MAMA, PAPA?!" soonyoung freaked. jihoon placed a brown bag over his head, making everyone laugh. "HEY, BUT WHY MAMA AND PAPA THOUGH? DID YOU TWO REALLY GET MARRIED? WHEN DID YOU REALIZE THAT YOU FELL FOR EACH OTHER?"

"no, soonyoung-hyung!" chan blushed. "jinha thinks i'm her mama since she said we had a lot of similarities, and she just assumed that seungcheol is his papa—"

"m-mama, i'm sleepy." jinha said in a shy voice. everyone was enchanted by jinha's cute blandish. chan carried the sleepy toddler, bouncing on his feet to imitate a crib.

"what the fuck that is cute." seungkwan approached, adoring jinha. jinha gave him a crooked smile. junhui was curious about jinha too, so he does what seungkwan did and carressed her head.

"you look like a parent." seokmin comments. nobody replied though, everyone was busy looking at the cute niece. seokmin wanted ro sulk in a corner. everyone was admiring her beautiful soft face, her voice and her charm quietly—until junhui turned into a doll while chan handed him the sleeping jinha. chan caught jinha in time.

"WHAT THE HECK, WHO DID THAT!?" mingyu freaked, taking out his notebook immediately. wonwoo picked up the dollified junhui and played with its arms and legs. wonwoo got a little carried away.

"hey, don't tear that out! that's our junhui!" joshua stole the doll, and proceeded to throw it on the couch. everyone laughed, but was soon sushed by jinha's uncle.

"her ability is on by default, like vernon." seungcheol said, while chan frantically calmed down a confused jinha who was about to cry, while crouching down to help junhui. "i think chan forgot about that."

"and that's turning people into dolls?! i like it!" jeonghan exclaimed. "hey, you can do voodoo—"

"SO i'll be going with jinha now, goodbye guys!" seokmin says, dragging chan along with him to the basement.

"aw. i had a lot of questions." junhui scratched his scalp nonchalantly. everyone had questions to ask about, too, but seokmin and jinha were now leaving. "anyway, wanna get dinner?"

the eighth floor was the third most visited place in the seventeen base by joshua. it's where he could make new stuff, like weapons, or things like sands of time. that's where he could also think all alone, and best ideas come when he does that in the eight floor.

joshua wasn't alone in the eight floor now, though. he was with wonwoo, wearing matching navy blue jumpers that he requires everyone to wear when you're ought to work in the eighth floor.

"how does sands of time work, exactly?" wonwoo asked, examining the glass orb filled with sand. "this idea is great, by the way."

"that orb is connected to the computer here," joshua points to the computer behind him. "when i turn that on using the computer, the glass orb glows blue; that means it's on. that is powered by nanotech." joshua clicked away on the computer, finding the control panel for sands of time.

joshua continued explaining. "the glass has nano needles in it, sucking in a little amount of blood. it's then sent to the 'sands', which are nanobots that filter the useless substances since all we need is the dna. so, when the nanobots draw the dna, it glows green, and you give it to your successor. the nanobots send it to the nano needles, and your dna is injected to your successor. you won't lose your ability if you use this, by the way."

"amazing!" wonwoo's eyes sparkled, making joshua laugh. sands of time glows blue, which surprised wonwoo. it was on his hands. "so, our abilities are all in the dna? if i accidentally drink the blood of a person with ability, i get their power?"

"nope, you have to inject it to a nerve, not your digestive system, nor a vein or an artery. sands of time can detect where nerves are," joshua eyes his creation which rested on wonwoo's hand. it glows green, joshua takes the orb. "look." joshua says, waiting for sands of time to do its work.

to wonwoo's amazement, joshua was able to attract a hammer to his hand, using the gravity ability that he inherited from wonwoo just now. joshua wonders if wonwoo got the reference. "that's... that's cool!"

"really? thanks!" joshua says, beaming brightly at wonwoo. he seemed to appreciate joshua's technology better than others. "but, you know, it's not advisable to give an ability to anyone an who already has an ability. if you want to do that, you have to make sure that their body can take it. if i last a little longer with your ability now, i'll die. wow, sounds exciting." joshua tapped away on his computer, the glass orb turning blue again.

"how will you remove my dna, then?"

"no, i just die. goodbye, wonwoo, you get all access to HEUSC and my technologies."

"what?!"

"just kidding." joshua chuckled, handing the orb back to wonwoo once it turned red. "here, it sucked your dna from my dna, get it back in your system."

wonwoo makes illusions.

"wait, i got your dna!"

"what?!" joshua shouts. "wait, i pressed the wrong option!"

"no no no no i don't want to die!"

joshua was only glad that he exchanged abilities with wonwoo. if it were anyone else, they would've ran away with two abilities and died.

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara