59; 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣

"that looked really pretty, didn't it?" jeonghan floats down to the ground, and walks closer to hyungwon. "i looked like a lead anime character. what do you think i was doing?!"

jeonghan's smirk was plastered on his face again, eyes staring directly at hyungwon. it wasn't intimidating at all, his soft features didn't help. maybe he was just feigning this expression? he still must be pretty excited about what he just did so he can't pretend to be scary right now, joshua thought.

hyungwon latched his hands on jeonghan's neck, grip tight enough to kill him. jeonghan claws at hyungwon's arm, making him let go momentarily. jeonghan uses that opportunity to get away. "this won't matter when your—"

"BLAH BLAH, 'your friend' here, 'your friend' there. his name is wonwoo," jeonghan crossed his arms. "and i just healed him, without going to where he was. amazing, right?"

"so that was what it is! he can do it without contact, just like minghao with his fire!" seungcheol whisper shouted, getting elbowed by joshua shortly after because he was being noisy. "sorry! i'll help then!" seungcheol jumps out of the illusion.

hyungwon grunted. he realizes that he had lost; after risking most of his minions, he just loses?! what a bummer! "fuck you!" and then hyungwon turns around, feeling someone else's presence. he shoots his gun to whoever was there, but it didn't work. again.

"you're a really weird fella. you're attractive, though." seungcheol watched hyungwon try killing him, amused. he walks closer to hyungwon and punches him. before hyungwon was sent to the ground, he shoots seungcheol. but then again, the bullet just goes through seungcheol's body. "amazing. now, i'm going to make you eat your words. you looked left and right, and to your front, but not behind you. where i was lurking." seungcheol rephrased hyungwon's statement earlier.

hyungwon stood up almost immediately, turning to see who was behind him, and it was jeonghan just watching him from a distance. he looke unarmed, though, how's jeonghan going to attack?

"what the—?!" hyungwon cussed, suddenly earning a cut on his neck. he was bleeding out and he'd die pretty soon, if this doesn't get stopped. who attacked him, though?! "you!" hyungwon fell on the floor, looking at jeonghan in front of him.

"yeah, that thing over there was an illusion. i stayed hidden because of an illusion, too. thanks, joshuji!" jeonghan points to the fading illusion of him from afar, and to joshua who was beside seungcheol. "okay, your attempt didn't work again this time. let's do the paperwork. shall we?"

"if you want me to do that, then someone needs to be heavily injured." jeonghan jumps on the couch. "since you asked for it, seungcheol, would you want to sacrifice?" jeonghan fishes out a knife from behind him, and smiles at a scared seungcheol. everyone laughed at the face of their leader.

before seungcheol could turn on his ability, he was stabbed from behind. by the one and only seokmin. "hey, that's treason!" to which the laughs doubled. jeonghan stood up and closed his eyes, silencing everyone. seungcheol was dying on one corner while smiling at jeonghan amusingly. "hell yeah! that's the true fucking sailormoon!"

"shh!" seungcheol gets silenced by mingyu, who was a big sailormoon fan himself. seungcheol doesn't speak any further, everyone might try to kill him at this rate.

jeonghan elevated from the ground, and then the glow he was emitting gets brighter. he closes his eyes, and seungcheol feels a weird feeling on his back, exactly on the same spot where he got stabbed by seokmin. seungcheol realizes that he was getting healed.

just like everybody else, joshua was immersed and amazed. jeonghan was so beautiful. "okay, that's unbelievable." minghao made an 'x' with his arms. "this must be a scam from joshua-hyung and jeonghan."

"nope!" seungcheol intervened, happily standing up and walking to minghao. seungcheol turns around to show everyone his perfectly healed wound. "see, it's healed! and the execution is so pretty too! jeonghan knows it himself. right, jeonghan?" seungcheol drapes an arm around jeonghan and jeonghan giggles.

"right, coups!"

joshua felt uneasy. welcome back, jealousy! at the least, joshua can call it jealousy now, because he confirmed that he feels something else when he's around jeonghan. if he didn't feel something special for jeonghan, then this phenomenon would still be unnamed and weird.

questions and gushes flooded jeonghan about that move, leaving joshua quiet, just sitting on his spot in the couch. "you know, you're like seventeen's guardian. when somebody gets hurt, you're always there to aide us and fight whoever we were fighting for our sake." seungcheol spoke again, and this time, joshua's urge to choke their leader gets more irresistible.

"that nickname's sooo cool!" chan mused, jumping up from his seat. "you're the guardian of seventeen, jeonghan-hyung!"

the members stood up, jumped around and started chanting 'guardian! guardian! guardian!' over and over. meanwhile, joshua's mouth was shut tight. just glaring at that arm that seungcheol draped around jeonghan. he was shooting daggers with that glare.

meanwhile, wonwoo fell asleep. at least, that's what joshua thought until wonwoo snapped him out of his trance. "shua-hyung, i see what you're doing."

"yeah."

"can you get me out of here? i'm tired."

"i don't have the energy to stand up."

"hyung, if i fall asleep here, i know for sure they're going to draw on my face and take pictures."

"don't fall asleep yet then."

"hyung, you're still preoccupied. you don't understand what i'm saying." joshua ignores wonwoo. his gaze upon seungcheol grows grotesque. whatever, wonwoo thought. he falls asleep on the couch.

joshua was being bizzare today, and the others were starting to pick up on jeonghan and joshua. even faster than they pick up on soonhoon, which was a very bad thing.

news flash! even jeonghan is noticing it now.