8; 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝

"choi seungcheol. hong jisoo. wen junhui. kwon soonyoung. xu minghao. kim mingyu. lee seokmin. boo seungkwan. chwe hansol." seungcheol pointed to each and one of the members, right when their name is being called. "you'll know their abilities soon enough."

"that's unfair!" jihoon whines. "we get exposed and you don't?!"

"okay. discussion ended. seungkwan, lead them into their rooms, and then mingyu, can whip up dinner for them?" seungcheol stood up. "they have to do something tomorrow. okay, goodnight! happy nutting!"

mingyu and chan laughs at seungcheol's last remark. chan clears his throat after getting weird looks.

seungkwan waves at the four, then he leads them into the elevator. seungkwan presses the '7' button, before he speaks. "you guys better get ready for tomorrow. you're getting missions."

wonwoo scrunches his face. "that early?"

"yes. that serves as training, too." seungkwan sighed, tapping his foot impatiently. "you'll get partners or you go in groups. have you got anyone in mind, though?"

"oh, definitely the strawberry boy." jeonghan dreamily sighed, which got a reaction from seungkwan. "he's my type. will he like me though?"

seungkwan laughed. "i know, i know! he's so cute!" seungkwan shows jeonghan his jazz hands, before they both laugh. seems like they found something that they both like. "but my ass is for vernon."

"ugh, that cocky ass?"

"hey, he's not cocky!" seungkwan hurled at jihoon. jihoon was unfazed, just rolling his eyes as usual. "the guys here are h o t."

"i think i might like it here after all." jeonghan giggled. "boys are the only thing that makes my life good."

"yeah, well, mark your mans now." seungkwan and jeonghan continue chatting about boys, until they reach their rooms.

the loud speakers playing some anime opening from the hallway awoke chan from his slumber. aw, man! chan wanted to sleep a little longer in his new room, new bed, new pillows!

"i need to get up, i guess. this is the first day of my new life." chan cheerily jumped out of bed, fixing the messy covers before slipping in his fuzzy slippers. he walks outside and was met with a grunting jihoon.

"the hell is with these guys?! is it a good idea to play metal this early in the morning?!" jihoon proceeds to the elevator. chan ran after jihoon, excited of the day ahead of them.

"i'm excited, jihoon-hyung!"

"i'm not." jihoon walks out of the elevator once it opens, walking directly to the dining room.

"aw, jihoon-hyung! at least it's a little bit better living here! the dinner wasn't bland, the matress was soft, there was air conditioning!"

"i don't have the energy to pretend to like you today."

"you two are late!" jeonghan butts in. chan realizes that they reached the table. "we were waiting for you! they won't spill today's agenda without you!"

without further ado, seungcheol spoke. "jeonghan and joshua, you get the karasu mafia case. dk, vernon, black swan, you three need to make the report about the serial murder case. jun and the8, pledis mafia's smuggling weapon is today at the port, you know the drill. jihoon, hoshi, you need to get sands of time back. chan, you go with me. wonwoo and 97, you're up for the bombing today." seungcheol scatters folders on the table, which the members immediately picked up.

"aw, scoups! i wanted to have some fun today!" seokmin sighed, throwing his spoon on his bowl of cereal. minghao gets some milk on him, starting an arguement about how seokmin soiled minghao's silky chanel pajamas so early in the morning.