34; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝔀𝓪𝓷 (𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷)

B O O   S E U N G K W A N

have i ever mentioned before that i don't like dragging innocent people in personal fights? you know, because that's what the bad guys usually do, so they can win. but the good guys almost always win.

like this. like what pledis is doing to us, right now. why do they want us to identify ourselves, anyway? they know our faces very well. those bitches.

we did nothing to them this time. ah, because we caught fukuro? maybe. and they deadass sent chumin, that shorty to kill us? what, a 4'9 mafioso with an ability versus two 5'9 ish guys who have better abilities? i don't think so.

but before that, we have to save the people.

"hyu—seungkwan! we stopped!" chan yells, making me act immediately.

"okay, everyone! get out now! the train is going to explode! now, now, leave!" i shout, while the civilians scramble to safety. i look at my side, and i see chan gulping. but his face didn't show any signs of fear.

what a good leader, seungcheol! you taught him good tactics and moves. this scaredy cat immediately became a tiger, thanks to you.

oh, i shouldn't describe chan as a tiger. soonyoung will explode. heh. "seungkwan, the train is leaving... everyone's out." chan reports, and as i can see, everyone's out indeed.

and, as i can see, chumin's heading our way from another train. "oh, that bitch is here."

"s-seungkwan? what should i do to help?" chan asked. time to use my ability!

"there's a person hiding in the seats here. that person has the bomb, find him." i guessed that, but thanks to my ability, it's true. chan frantically searched for a person then.

"hey, chumin!" i shout at the small guy. he never changed. when will his growth spurt happen? or will it ever happen? if i was still in pledis mafia, i would've hosted a bet on chumin's height. "no time for entrances! let's fight!"

chumin stopped walking once he was standing in front of me. oh, i thought he was sitting? "hey, chumin? would you mind standing up? i can't see you up here!"

chumin hissed, making me laugh. height jokes against him are a classic. "stop it with the jokes, black swan."

okay, wow? i'm still the black swan? that's my codename in seventeen now. i used to be called that in pledis, but i'm not in pledis anymore. i'm not the black swan of pledis, i'm the black swan of seventeen.

"okay, what changed in you, chumin?" i ask, looking down on the redhead. "still good? is your teleportation still working?"

"how about you? still can't fight in hand to hand combat?" chumin laughed, while i only smile at the poor guy. he's underestimating a guy who went through seungcheol's crappy training program. just kidding, it's not crappy. "you can't even hold a gun properly, remember?  so you were always in the dark, staying with pledis mafia and just blabbing so us on the battlefield could win. that mouth of yours, it was pledis mafia's asset."

how he talks about me not being able to hold a gun properly. i'm holding one behind my back right now, you bitch. he continues ranting. "but because of a bad decision from our boss, you were revealed, like that demon junhui and that snarky one, minghao. oh! also that venomous guy. i was revealed, too, but i didn't leave like you four. look where i am in the mafia now!"

"oops, sorry, i can't. mind growing taller?" i said, and snorted. chumin hissed at me again. what is he, a snake? "yeah, we left because we would be in the shadows for a few years again. then the boss will use us for a surprise attack all of a sudden. i haven't seen you in 3 years, you were kept in the shadows, right? we were not regulars. we were 'special weapons'. we won't end up with anything good if we stay like that forever."

a trace of surprise on his face. heh, so predictable. "enough with the chit chat. get ready to get your ass kicked." he smirks. oh, you just don't want to banter with me anymore because you know you'll lose.

you think you'll win over me in combat? wow, yes, maybe, but i have a high chance of winning. "come at me, i'll just stand still."

"you know you're really helpless, huh?" i only smile at chumin before closing my eyes, and then activating my ability.

remember when i said that my ability requires imagination? now, i'll demonstrate.

i whisper. "you'll look at me for 10 seconds in confusion before teleporting to my back. you will try to shoot me but i duck, and then i turn around and shoot you but you already teleported behind me. to put you down, i'll use a sweep kick and then stand up, then shoot you twice."  i opened my eyes, and smiled.

5,4,3,2,1. as what i stated, he was behind me. i duck, then i hear a gunshot. "hey, can you get any better?" i mock, turning around to nothing. as i said, he teleported back to where he stood earlier. i immediately sweep kick his feet off the ground, and i stand up to shoot him twice in the leg. since i only imagined up to this, i have to use my ability again so i don't lose.

while shooting, i whisper. "you'll stand up and teleport to different places around me in a fast pace, shooting me. i dodge all of them, and i shoot once on my left. you'll get hit on the shoulder." almost suddenly, chumin stood up and did what i imagined he would do.

okay, dodge to the right, duck, lean, lean, jump, dodge to the right again. i shoot once to my left. when chumin's not teleporting anymore, i laugh and turn to him. "you won't be able to move. your shoulder blades are crushed." i said. "so? did you see the change in me? i beat you, small ass bitch."

see? my ability requires imagination. i can do this all day.

"right, that's a good change. but what about the bomb?" chumin smiles, then he coughs. ew, at least face away from me! "did your petty companion deal with it? does he even know where the bomb is?"

"he doesn't, but he'll figure it out." i point my gun at his head. "what are you, stupid? you know i can answer you questions and it'll be correct."

"you were correct when you killed junhui's parents."

oh. he's using this card on me?

it works, i assure you. i will be irked. annoyed, angered. chumin, stupid boy, who will i vent my anger out to other than you? you who's in reach, you who triggered me?

they told me to assure the success of the assasination of junhui's parents, who were, back then, pledis mafia's enemy. junhui was just taken by the mafia for advantage. there was a gun pointed to my head, so i was nervous. my ability wasn't working, i was thankful. but when they shot me once, my ability suddenly worked, in fear of being murdered.

junhui knows about that, but wow, he doesn't blame me for it like how i blamed myself for it. and he was the child of the people who were murdered.

who are you, chumin, to blame me of their deaths? you have nothing to do with this.

i shoot twice. both of his ears are now bleeding. "just be thankful that i didn't kill you, chumin. taking your hearing should be just fine."