30; 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙

"really? congratulations then!" minghao said, tapping away on his phone, probably spilling the tea to the other members in the group chat. "where is your child?"

"okay, wait, jinha is not our child, she's seokmin-hyung's niece. we were tasked to look after her." chan replied, while seungcheol laughed. chan didn't know what's funny in being the talk of the town for two weeks. "we decided to spend some time relaxing while jinha's in the playground. babysitting jinha was hell, even if jinha was a nice kid overall.

"so does seungcheol like our chan if he said all those stuff about marriage and kids? plus your hands are intertwined." jeonghan squinted at seungcheol, who choked on air. chan pats the poor man's back. "okay, don't die! i was just kidding!"

"i won't," seungcheol replied once he stopped coughing. "anyway, chan, let's get cotton candy."

"let's get cotton candy too!" jeonghan exclaimed, lining up behind seungcheol and chan. the four seventeen members chatted about their day, updating each other on the crazy things they experienced. they sometimes stray from the topic, like the stuff that happened in the day that they had a mini outing.

"when do we pick up jinha?" chan asked, checking his wristwatch. "i think it's already four hours since we left."

"about 18 more minutes." seungcheol says, bending the paper holder thing that came with his cotton candy. he pockets it before continuing. "should we sit in the waiting area of the playground?"

"yeah, i'd like to meet jinha too!" jeonghan exclaimed. the three nodded, while minghao only followed, occupied with his phone.

"you guys.... when we're at the waiting area, open the groupchat."

JUNHAO FANBASE

junhao 4ever added junhao!, joshuji, hong jisoo, PRESIDENT, sleepless, weeds, callmesoon, wonwoo., uji, meangyu, DKK, blackswan.

meangyu: seokmin is married

meangyu sent an attachment.

meangyu: see lol

sleepless: wHAT THE

DKK: HOW DID YOU FIND THE PICTURES

DKK: wAIT IM BUSY ILL GET BACK TO U GUYS I JUST GOT MARRIED

hong jisoo: seokmin's bisexual???? i always thought he was gay!

black swan: BRO TF IS THAT THE GIRL FROM A YEAR AGO

sleepless: I THINK IT IS

sleepless: FROM THE ABDUCTIONS MISSION

black swan: THE ONE GIRL WHO

callmesoon: THE ONE GIRL WHO SEOKMIN WANTED TO SAVE SO BADLY!

weeds: TF SEOKMIN'S MARRIED?!

meangyu: YEAH WE SAID

weeds: wITH THAT GIRL?

wonwoo.: i have no idea what's happening

weeds: wELL UH EXPLAIN IT TO THE NEWBIES GUYS

uji: tf someone actually dated that man