7; 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩?!

"lee jihoon, 18. if it's not that obvious, telekenesis." jihoon said with a scoff, proceeding to show his ability. a knife comes out of his pocket, then hovers near soonyoung.

"do you want to murder me?!" soonyoung pushes the knife away. "hey, you stole our kitchen knife! shrimpy, you suck!"

"aw, baby boy's about to cry?" jihoon makes a frown, mimicking soonyoung. "maybe 'shrimpy' can help you put that knife away from your throat!"

mingyu bursts out in laughter. "soonyoung had been held at gunpoint, threatened multiple times by ability users—but soonyoung had never been this close to crying. wow. the impact."

"ooh, baby boy. i can smell the tension." junhui comments, then the hovering knife in front of soonyoung travels to junhui. junhui raises a questioning eyebrow at jihoon, challenged. jihoon sighs and disables his ability on the knife. "okay, got anything else to show us?"

"uh, i'm fast?" jihoon asks himself. the members were interested. when jihoon got the reaction that he wanted, he smirks, before doing his little trick. as what jihoon said, he was fast. it all happened in a blink of an eye.

soonyoung instinctively touched his arm, which was bleeding. when soonyoung realizes what happened—he smirks and turns in his swivel chair to look at jihoon. "nice one, shrimpy. but next time, try to aim for the members who don't have 'soonyoung' in their name."

mingyu was flabbergasted meanwhile. "wait, what the frick! why is jihoon there?!" mingyu points to where jihoon is, on the other side of the room. completely opposite of the place where he previously stood. "why is soonyoung bleeding?!"

wonwoo enters the scene. "jihoon can manipulate his own body as well; technically, he can fly. now, jihoon zoomed from the front to the other end of this room, holding his knife. he purposely cuts soonyoung. if he was tasked to assassinate 9 members in a second, he could do it unnoticed because of his ability and speed."

"nine members?" minghao laughed. "what a coincidence."

wonwoo shrugged. "it was just an example." mingyu nods at wonwoo's explanation, before jihoon's turn was over. jihoon boredly walked back to where he stood earlier.

"next!" seungcheol lightly slams his hand on the table, then jeonghan happily leaped to the front. annoyed by the sound, jihoon grunts under his breath.

"hello! i'm yoon jeonghan, i'm nineteen, my ability is..." jeonghan looked at the ceiling, seeming to be deep in thought. "i don't know what my ability is called. would you rather see it for yourself?"

"'kay." minghao replies, slumping on his chair. "no offense, you look irrelevant." jeonghan just laughs at minghao's comment.

jeonghan might have just laughed that comment off, but he was kind of pissed. irrelevant?! me?!

"jihoonie?" jeonghan calls out, honey lacing with his voice. jihoon scoffs before responding to jeonghan's call.

a knife flies to jeonghan's hand. jeonghan plays with the knife for a little while, getting used to its structure. after that, he grins and looks up at seventeen. "so, does anyone want to volunteer?"

"jeonghan-hyung, i think it's better if you do it to yourself." chan spoke, which jeonghan shrugged at and smiled. jeonghan pulls chan up from his seat, then faces his audience.

"so you can't say that i'm attacking you, i'm going to use chan," jeonghan thrusts the knife on to a terrorized chan's chest, then pulls it out. some of the members were shocked with the sudden attack. "and me." jeonghan says, thrusting the knife, this time, on his torso. then he twisted it.

"what the heck, is this?!" seokmin gasped. "as much as i like to see your ability and its flashy elements, we will have to clean up after you guys. that's a lot of blood."

"oh, gee. wow, you have the best ability ever!" jihoon mocks, rolling his eyes. "do it now or else chan will die!"

"poor kid," minghao muttered, watching chan's blood squirt everywhere.

"okay, don't use your ability on me, chan, or you'll die!" jeonghan smiles, touching chan—and then the wound on his chest stopped bleeding, and it closed up. chan sighed in relief, before going back to the chair where he sat on. he sighs, soothed after jeonghan performed his ability on chan. "and now, mine." jeonghan pulled the knife out of him, then his wound closes up.

"oh? that's called a healing ability." joshua says.

"there's a catch, cotton candy," jeonghan's nickname for joshua makes joshua's eyes twitch. cotton candy? what am i? your sugar baby? luckily, nobody saw joshua putting up an attitude—because the members would be surprised if joshua makes a face. "i can only heal fatal wounds. if you have a serious injury, i can't heal it. i have to make it worse before i heal it."

"won't that make you feel guilty?" mingyu asked. "i will feel bad if i have to put someone on the brink of death even if it's because i want to heal them."

jeonghan's eyes widened. the greenish hue of his irises stood out, complemented by an eerie smile plastered on his face. he's often wearing a dangerous smile, but this one had a mysterious touch to it. "oh, you. i went through training run by sadists. i've learned from them."

jihoon gets back the knife that he lended to jeonghan, to which jeonghan whined. "i can still kill somebody bare-handed, anyways." jeonghan replied with a little chuckle.

seungkwan shook his head. we're getting another seokmin, another minghao, an edgy kid and another kid who's too weak—what will become of seventeen?

"i think they're from that scam that fukuro mafia pulled off to get more recruits and pawns," vernon says. "that guy named wonwoo confirmed that the orphanage was a mafia himself; i just correlated it to a mafia that we all know very well."

the members visibly stiffened up, which jeonghan laughed at. "i've got information!"

"so do we, you bitch." minghao replies. "i'm from pledis mafia. fukuro mafia is just one of the branches of my mafia—of our mafia." minghao points to the other previous mafia members: junhui, vernon and seungkwan.

"why are you here then?" jihoon asked, this time, without a scoff or a grunt.

"aha, that's because....." minghao trailed off. "we've been kicked out. we used to be the secret weapons of pledis mafia, but we were revealed because of a false alarm—so now, there's no use of calling us the secret weapons. we just decided to join this team instead."

"wow, what a backstory!" jeonghan claps, laughing. "but, when will you guys introduce yourselves to us?"