64; 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙩

"everybody in their places?" seungcheol asked through the earpiece. "be careful when you touch the earpiece, okay? if you aggressively make contact with it, you will destroy the illusion and they'll see that you have an earpiece."

"sure, what about you? we're still in the van." seokmin spoke. seungcheol nodded—and then he realized that seokmin can't see.

"yes. won?"

"deokhwa saw me. he thinks i'm one of his lackeys, he's giving us a briefing. he gave me drugs." wonwoo glanced behind him, where deokhwa was. "we're inside the premises now."

"good." seungcheol replied. "okay, alright, bar gang?"

"yep! on stand by." seungkwan replies, wiping the wine glasses on the hotel's bar. "everything's in place! vernon and dino are not here yet, though, following through the plan."

"alrighty! 'celebrities', come in." at seungcheol's command, minghao, junhui, seokmin, joshua, jeonghan and mingyu step out of their van and walked to the hotel's entrance, where the red carpet was rolled down on and where cameras were flashing.

minghao's celebrity act was working. he already took most of the cameramen's attention, but he never looked at them. only at the cameras, and at one bouncer—who was seungcheol.

"junhui, don't smile." minghao mutters to junhui, whose arm was laced around minghao's. "be all chic and fierce."

"oh, okay." junhui took minghao's advice and put on his poker face. they looked like a fucking power couple. meanwhile, mingyu, behind them, was not in the mood for pictures.

"hey, hoshi, i spot minhyuk." mingyu discreetly spoke, as to not alarm everyone. jihoon, who was already in the event area, became alarmed. "woozi, stay there. hoshi will take care of it."

"he's close." junhui butted in suddenly. mingyu was kind of startled, as he didn't know that junhui was actually being observant. "don't look at him. act like you're different people."

"joshuji~" jeonghan turned to joshua, and smiled. "you're so handsome today. like extra handsome." joshua looks at jeonghan, and he realizes that minhyuk was heading their way so jeonghan turned and looked at him. joshua looked away immediately.

"ignore the cameras. let's go in." seokmin says, leading the way inside the event hall.

"hey, the table assignment. jun, the8, dk, table four. 97, angel, joshua, table six. pretty near." jihoon spoke, as the six arrived in the event hall. jihoon checks his clipboard, and grimaces at them. "wonwoo's at table one. goodluck."

"thanks." minghao advanced with the five and sat on their seats. he looks at the nametags on the table, and sits on the chair where his name was presented. he makes himself comfortable, before checking on junhui and seokmin, and the the surroundings. "minhyuk just entered."

"i can't get out there, i'm stuck here. do something to minhyuk for the meantime, i'll find a way to get out of the kitchen." soonyoung replied with a low grunt.

"i'll do it then. i promise, no violence." jihoon replied. at once, jihoon uses his unfathomable speed to drag minhyuk in the bathroom and lock him there. jihoon goes back to the spot where he was standing earlier, like nothing happened. "i locked minhyuk in the bathroom. hoshi, just go there when you can. just kick the door down."

"alright, then, everything's in place! catch and confiscate as many as you can!" seungcheol says, and clasps his hands in anticipation.

as soon as the party starts, seungcheol gets multiple reports.

"s.coups, dino and vernon are steady. the pledis mafia officials are heading in the bar."

"s.coups, i got the list of the clients' name for table one to ten. hurry, deokhwa is impatient, so write it down now."

"s.coups, i got three packets of mescaline from table four. dk's got five packets of angel dust."

"s.coups! i got the list of clients for table eleven to eighteen! write it down now! all we need is to capture deokhwa and get more formidable evidence!"

"fuck, so, uh, some pawns caught on? i tied them up here and dk followed.... dk impaled them all in a blink of an eye. can we get police here?"

"that's because 97's being so careless so i offered him help!"

"most of them are going to be dead, dk!"

"hey, s.coups, one of the msq members are sitting on our table and he seems suspicious. his name is lee gyeolin."

"so that's why you've been awfully quiet, joshuji!"

"call me joshua, we're at work."

"oh, fuck, again. minghao and lee gyeolin are having a stare off."

seungcheol walked over to table four in a clandestine manner, checking on minghao. he's really dangerous when provoked. the plan was going smoothly; if minghao bursts, then it's going to cause a ruckus.

"i know who you guys are." lee gyeolin spoke, which alarmed seungcheol. seungcheol stepped back, hopping from short distances to warm up. indeed, his new shoes helped. "deokhwa told me about you."

"maybe not deokhwa. maybe mori told you about it. or maybe even jia-er." junhui answered, while minghao's glare only got dirtier; his makeup was helping. gyeolin laughed.

"maybe." gyeolin answered. "i've told deokhwa about it."

"oh, that poor lad?" soonyoung passed by, holding a tray of desserts. "i erased his memories. he was glaring at our precious jihan, so i figured that he already knew."

gyeolin was being surrounded by seventeen, and the innocent ones were being involved. gyeolin didn't seem to care, but it was all acting. so he knows that he's losing, huh? "wow, just wow, lee gyeolin. you're dealing with these kinds of work when you're already an idol? think of the scandals that you will have after thus party." seokmin smirked at the msq member.

"not as scandalous as minghao." gyeolin chuckled, diverting his gaze to the thin framed man. lee gyeolin hasn't known minghao until an hour ago, so why is he acting like he knows everything about minghao? "'the king'. you were just an average pledis mafia member, but you acted like how seungkwan was supposed to act. a little boastful, yeah?"

"you met mori, indeed." junhui says, glaring at gyeolin as well. seokmin is worried meanwhile, because minghao looks like he's going to burst anytime now. seokmin's speculation was right.

"you don't know anything about me, you stupid fuck!" minghao snarls, taking his twin nunchucks out, and sets it on fire. effortlessly, he hits gyeolin once, and the table twice. "there! don't i love dramatics, darling?" minghao chuckled, watching the monstrosity he made.

gyeolin's suit was on fire, but he was making no effort to put it off because that hit from minghao's nunchucks hurt as hell. the table was on fire, and it was big. the people around them panicked and were trying to run out, while seventeen and pledis were still inside.

the pledis mafia members circled around table four, wherein three members of seventeen stood. the other seventeen members near the area noticed, of course—but there was something more alarming than normal pledis mafia members circling around seventeen. minhyuk, who was supposedly locked in the bathroom and robbed from his memories, was there.

seokmin eyes the other members approaching. he smirks, and says, "let's play, baby!" before he made the very first attack that commenced the war between pledis and seventeen.