16; 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚

"hey, shrimpy, cat-eyes!" soonyoung's head poked out of the elevator. "get in, we're going to order new motorbikes for you!" so, the two memebers went inside the elevator and waited for the lift to arrive at the fourth floor.

out of nowhere, jihoon spoke. "soonyoung's the cutest-! GODDAMNIT, SOONYOUNG! STOP CONTROLLING ME!" wonwoo realizes that soonyoung had controlled jihoon, so he spoke such words that jihoon won't probably say.  soonyoung was busy laughing, on the other side. "your jokes really aren't funny, what's up with your humor?"

"hey, if i find it funny, i laugh! happiness comes in simple things!" soonyoung protests, slamming a fist on his chest like he was a knight facing his king. jihoon only rolled his eyes at soonyoung, turning to avoid the taller's gaze.

wonwoo puffed up his cheeks, letting out air from his mouth slowly in impatience. the elevator dinged quickly after, and the three went out of the lift. "hey, you three! look at chan's design! it's really sleek!" mingyu says, upon their entrance.

"oh, we can customize?!"

"of course, shrimpy! we have budget!" soonyoung winked. jihoon rolled his eyes yet again. wonwoo just nodded in agreement, finding customisation according to personality is necessary.

"is it really unexpected of me to like this kind of stuff?" chan asked, scratching his scalp. chan's motorbike design was akin to seokmin's jeep palette, black and silver. but, chan added a touch of gold as linings on the side.

"yeah, you're all fluffy and stuff!" mingyu comments, reaching to pinch chan's cheek. chan chuckled.

"my design is the most impressive one! don't you agree, joshuji?!" jeonghan nudged joshua, who was busy arranging the customisation orders to the motorcycle company. "it's a classic motorbike, all silver! but with glitters!" jeonghan opens his arms, proud of what he has done.

wonwoo was busy making his own customisation, but he shook his head and replied: "that's a bad idea." to which jeonghan pouted. jihoon finished early and his design didn't get as much attention; it was a normal black motorbike with grey parts. what surprised them again, was wonwoo's style.

"what the heck....." mingyu muttered, staring at the final draft that wonwoo made. "is that like... hot wheels inspired?"

"i think it is." soonyoung looked at the screen. "wow. that's so...creative."

wonwoo's design was all red. some yellow and orange for the flames. "i find it interesting and cool." wonwoo reasoned. joshua shrugged, deciding not to judge everyone for their choices.

"okay, no regrets!" joshua exclaimed. "HEUSC, submit the four files."

"completed." the virtual assistant replied, before speaking again. "new report, incoming. would you like me to summarize it for you, sir?"

"sure!" soonyoung replied.

"you're not the one being asked!"

"ah, yes, please do." joshua intervenes, before mingyu and soonyoung turn their arguement into a full blown dance showdown.

"over 19 dead hostages were found on the port bay in seoul. all of the victims' bodies are cut open at the torso. instead of organs inside the corpses, police found money worth 500,000 won with a note 'for my family, o.' hunches on the killer not certain."

"fuck, did HEUSC say 'for my family, o'? we all know which mafia does that!" soonyoung comments, chan gasps. joshua was using the speakers to call everyone upstairs.

"m-mafia?"

"yes. that mafia is almost as equally strong as pledis mafia, yet they're under pledis mafia. you know them well, they're the ones who you grew up with." soonyoung stated, giving jihoon one glance. that one glance told jihoon that soonyoung cared for him. soonyoung still remembers the incident in their first mission together. "fukuro mafia."