57; 𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙬

joshua walked along the parade of couples in the seoul tower. he can't seem to find jeonghan, no matter how he looked, but he found soonyoung and jihoon on one side already. where's that yandere?

"joshuji!" as if on cue, jeonghan appears behind joshua, holding two cups of coffee from a local coffee shop. "i bought coffee for you!" jeonghan gives one of the cups to joshua, hand shaking.

as expected by joshua. jeonghan was too excited to even wear proper winter clothes, so now he's freezing. joshua was kind enough to lend jeonghan his piece of clothing that would very much be of help to joshua, and if possible, joshua wouldn't lend it to jeonghan. but jeonghan needed it more right now.

"thanks." joshua took off one sleeve of his parka, then held the cup with the other hand to take off the other sleeve of the parka. "give me the coffee and get my parka." joshua nods to the parka that he just took off.

jeonghan didn't know that joshua had already speculated this whole parka thing. "really? what about you?" jeonghan reluctantly recieved the parka. "it's cold."

"i know, that's why i'm giving you the parka." joshua handed jeonghan back his cup of coffee, before sipping into his own cup. "let's go to the railings and lean over."

lean over? not a good idea, but jeonghan still goes with joshua. the boots he wore antagonized his feet, but he still walked anyway. "it's beautiful, the view, but it's so cold." jeonghan rests his arms on the railings. joshua was leaning over, just as he said. "hey! you could fall, you know."

"yeah, i was just looking if the parking's full of snow.  it's hard to drive over snow," joshua said, turning to look at jeonghan. "how'd you get here?"

"i called a cab. i'm too scared to drive the new motorcycle." jeonghan giggles at a sudden thought that crossed his mind. "oh, joshuji, maybe if i rode a motorcycle with you, i won't be scared! holding onto you and all~"

joshua sighed. "sure." jeonghan giggled, but replied no more.

the sky was dark. the moon was nowhere to be seen, as well as the stars. only the snow falling onto people and objects looked wonderful, and some couples kissing under the snow. not all of the couples though, some were eating out each other's faces.

joshua sipped on the coffee, liking the warm sensation that he got from the hot beverage.

god, it was really cold. why did he even offer to accompany jeonghan? it's much warmer in the base. joshua didn't have any reason like jihoon and soonyoung, or jeonghan. jeonghan's reason was far beyond reasonable, but okay, it's still a reason.

"joshuji, when do you think soonhoon realized their feelings for each other?"

"soonhoon?"

jeonghan paused. "soonyoung and jihoon."

"oh," joshua looked up to the sky, thinking. "maybe a few days before today? they were smiling at each other only now. they never smiled at each other sincerely since they met."

jeonghan nods in agreement. he remembered the incident earlier, the supressed laughing fit that soonyoung and jihoon had at the kitchen, and at the living room. "how fast they fall in love."

"they might not be at that stage yet." joshua pursed his lips. "you don't know anything. and everything."

"yeah, i believe everything you say because you know everything. all those techie stuff and science stuff? evidence that you know everything. i would not even be surprised if i find out that you know the key to immortality." jeonghan said, making joshua laugh at his conclusion. "i wish i was like you sometimes."

when joshua only sips on coffee, and does not bother to reply, jeonghan continued to speak. "my ability is good, and pairing it with the training from fukuro mafia ensures that i'm a formidable member of either a supernatural division or mafia. but, when it comes to healing my subordinates," jeonghan drank. "i don't think i'm formidable. i could try to just make any injury fatal, but unknown to me, i actually already killed that person. i can't heal dead people, only people in critical stages are the people that i can heal."

"then study med, or get in med school." joshua brushes off the snowflake that landed on his nose. "i have books about the human anatomy and similar ones about it. wanna borrow?"

"that would be shameless."

"wonwoo borrowed my university notes and books."

"wonwoo is shameless." the two laugh at jeonghan's comment. "but if it's fine with you.."

joshua chuckled, turning to face jeonghan instead of the seoul night view. "i wouldn't have offered if it's not fine with me." joshua placed a hand on jeonghan's shoulder. because of the parka, jeonghan can't feel joshua's hand. what a bummer.

"then i will borrow. thanks, joshuji!" jeonghan said. "joshuji, this feels like a date with you! i love it!"

"in your dreams."

"joooshuuuujiiiiiii!" jeonghan whined, while joshua laughs. "let's take a picture. i don't have any pictures of myself in my phone. it has chancheol, soonhoon, minghao's sailormoon cosplay but never me."

"really? you pretty much look like you're the one who takes pictures of themselves with different filters." only joshua laughed.

so, they took pictures. jeonghan's arm was pretty long so the view behind them got included, to jeonghan's satisfaction. joshua kept on doing the peace sign on every picture, though, which annoyed jeonghan. what was he, an idol?

figures. he looked like an idol.

joshua crumpled the empty coffee cup. "so? let's go ho—"

"HOEEES!" soonyoung and jihoon appeared. soonyoung's arms were open, as if welcoming joshua and jihoon. soonyoung was being unnecessarily loud, so jihoon put his hood on since he did not want embarrassment. his date himself is embarrassing. "jihan is real?!"

"nope, i just called him here because your kiss made me feel miserable!" jeonghan answered, to joshua's surprise. usually at these times, he's going to take the chance and spread fake news. "so? wanna go home?"

"yeah, we'll go for a stroll. and i'll buy him a gift." soonyoung reveals. "go home first, you two! have a goodnight! spread our relationship and we'll spread yours too! with reciepts!" soonyoung keeps on adding, while jihoon dragged him away.

"goddamnit, you're so loud!" joshua and jeonghan hear jihoon curse incoherently.

"let's go home?" joshua asked. when he looked at jeonghan, he noticed that jeonghan's teeth were gnashing. is he still cold? "you're getting really cold now, i recommend going home. then study human anatomy."

"oh!" jeonghan perked up, eyes lighting up. "have you watched goblin? you know that one scene where eun-tak almost freezes to death and kim shin comes to save her?! that's amazing! joshuji, if i ever—"

"one, you can heal yourself. two, i don't know how to help you if that happens."

"how will i heal myself? getting cold is not fatal! and, when i eventually get hypothermia, my heart—" jeonghan was cut off yet again when joshua dragged him.

jeonghan smiled. "HEEEEEE JOSHUJIIII YOU'RE HOLDING MY HAND!" but joshua didn't reply. it was embarrassing, but hey! at the least, jeonghan was acting a little more normal today. lesser of a yandere.