48; 𝙥𝙪𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨

jin was the pledis mafia member who dared to block jihoon's way. to jihoon, it's a nuisance since jin is not the main course of this mission, it's about jinha. to jin, this was a challenge. coming across different people with different abilities make him stronger.

"what the fuck are you?" jihoon asked, making a face at jin. "you're flying, perhaps you have telekenesis like me? picking someone your own size, huh?" jihoon crossed his arms and threw a cement block to jin's way, using his ability.

jin caught it, and didn't even stumble back. jihoon was sure he put much pressure to it—but would he dwell on that? he has to figure out how to bring this guy down to get to jinha and the president, who junhui was fighting.

but is jihoon really needed there?

"not really, but my ability is all that i'm doing right now." jin flies to jihoon from the opposite side, fist raised. jihoon dodges the punch the last minute, so jin's punch lands on the wall. jihoon clearly saw cracks on the wall when he glanced. "see?"

jihoon threw all of the things that he gathered to jin, but jin dodged most of it. all the progress that jihoon made was two cuts on jin's shoulder, and one cut on his forehead from a rusty piece of metal. "why did you abduct jinha?" jihoon picks up this huge tractor from the ground, threatening jin.

"you're not minghao, and you're probably not going to make it out here alive. so," jin says, trying to land another punch on jihoon. jihoon gets hit, but he doesn't let that slow him down. jihoon tries going for him behind. "hey, don't hit me if you want to hear it!"

"then don't hit me too." jihoon raised the tractor higher, which jin laughed and raised his hands to. "shoot."

"we're planning to turn everyone in seoul into dolls. when everyone's gone, we're the kings and we own seoul. easy." jin says. "that's the plan." jin zooms past jihoon and places both of his feet on the wall behind jihoon. he kicks against it so his power increases when he punches jihoon; it slowed jihoon down, eventually.

jihoon decides to fly somewhere out of reach to recover. "that's a lame plan." jihoon coughs blood, whispering to himself. he didn't have any good idea; his speed and power was no match to jin. "i need ideas."

"then, on my cue, make chan, minghao, junhui and joshua float. you as well." vernon's voice comes in. jihoon turns around, vernon smiled at him—and jihoon understood the plan immediately. so, jihoon stood up, went to an exposed space in the warehouse, and waited for jin to come at him.

while waiting, jihoon eyes minghao, who was trying to stop junhui from fighting the president(jinha was still held by jia-er and she could get involved in the plan, jihoon needs to do something about that.). chan was behind minghao, trying to find an opening. joshua was alone, trying to make plans on the spot.

"okay, all in sight." jihoon tells himself.

"up here, shrimpy!" jihoon looks up, seeing jin coming for him from above.

shrimpy?

jihoon didn't make a face whatsoever, which was surprising for jin. jin was pretty sure that it would drive him more crazy and the fight would ensue! what happened?! is it wrong, information that jia-er got? or did jin not study jihoon enough to not expect this reaction?

because of the sudden wave of emotion, jin's punch wasn't as strong. it still brought jihoon to the ground though.

"did you just call me..." jihoon stood up, smiling at jin while he walked closer. his fingers found its way to jin's neck. "shrimpy?"

"let go of me!" jin gets out of the choke hold, agitated at how the events are turning out. "what are you doing? you know you're going to—"

"JIHOON!" and then, jihoon makes all the seventeen members(except for vernon) and jinha float. everyone was surprised, until they saw vernon crouching on the ground. vernon transferred his venom on the floor they previously stood on, so jin lost. not the president, though, he held on to jinha so he won't get stung. "okay, come down now!"

jihoon places everyone down after vernon's venom was gone from the floor. he walks to where jin laid, and stepped on his chest. he looks him directly in the eye, and says: "you can't call me shrimpy, or else you die like this. understood?" jihoon gave him a kick in the guts before leaving.

meanwhile, jia-er laughed at junhui, who growled in return. "i'm smarter than you think, junhui." and then they continue fighting. junhui with his corrupt mode, and jia-er, one handed.

minghao didn't like seeing junhui in his corrupt mode. but, what if he has a chance of winning against this monster? should minghao stop junhui? should minghao help him, or should he just watch, like what chan is doing behind him?

but minghao had a plan. "chan, listen to me." minghao turns to the younger who was scared of junhui and jia-er, and places his hands on chan's shoulders. "i have a plan. you need confidence on this though."

joshua was wondering where the two other members of pledis went. did they get in vernon's trap as well? did they escape? are they calling for backup? should joshua look for them in case they intervene, or should joshua just sit this out?

"i only have one gun. heck, heck," joshua checked for other weapons inside his coat, but only found a swiss knife. so, all he had now was a gun and a knife, which probably made his danger rate about 30%. his ability wasnt really ideal for this one right now, because pledis mafia knows about it and also how to break the illusions. what if he tries to help—

"hello!" joshua jolted, turning around to find out the person who poked his back. there was no one. is there a ghost in here now, too? "it's mj here! i forgot to turn off my ability, sorry." and then slowly, the outline of a person appears.

when her ability is turned off fully, joshua was surprised. seeing a twelve year old in this setting wasn't fitting for her.

joshua makes an illusion of a rocket launcher to scare her away. "oh, cool! is that a rocket launcher?! i love those things!" mj reached for the illusion, but it faded away once she tried to grasp it. "ohhh!" she laughed as she realized that it was an illusion.

"you like rocket launchers?" joshua fishes out his only gun. "how about this?" and then mj disappears. so, she was the one who had invisiblity? she's the one who put the paper in wonwoo's suit, right?!

joshua felt a gun pointed behind him, making his eyes widen. he hears mj's voice again. "should we play this game?" joshua's grip on the gun becomes tighter. if he were to play with this kid, it would hold him back a little since—

"no, we should play." vernon's voice interrupted joshua's thoughts. joshua hears mj shriek, and when he turns around, he smiled at the sight. mj was wincing in pain from vernon's grip on her wrist, and she looked like she was about to give up anytime.

"go, i'll take care of this. someone you might hate is here though, you can take her. then, let's meet again after to make another plan." jihoon appears right after vernon spoke, and then they fought against the twelve year old.

let's see if mj would still want to play if jihoon and vernon are his playmates. joshua smirks, running away from them.

"running away will do you no good." the other pledis mafia member that disappeared now is in front of joshua. joshua hadn't even gone that far yet, and he crossed paths with this member suddenly! nice, joshua thought. "hello, bubblegum. we'd been together for months, but did you know? i'm a part of your society."

this member who previously had a mask on revealed her face. joshua's face scrunched when he recognized her. "so, what's your ability, gumi?"