26; 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

a/n: those ratings are definitely nothing personal, just for wonwoo's arc! don't take those too seriously, please!

"i got pool cleaning services here in the morning, so the pool isn't crusty." seungcheol said, subconsciously looking at his wristwatch while waiting for the elevator doors to open. "did you bring all the meat though, chan?"

"yup!" chan raised his arms, where he showed that he had all the meat that they needed for now.

"i brought the inflatable thingies," junhui beamed and showed seungcheol the flattened inflatable things for swimming. "oh, minghao brought guns!"

"we don't need guns—"

"relax, scoups, they're water guns." minghao laughed, shooting water on seungcheol's face. the water goes straight right through seungcheol, making minghao frown. "no fun, scoups!"

"yeah!" seungcheol seemed surprisingly happy with that comment, adding in a peace sign and a wink to his response. minghao shook his head.

"we're here!" the elevator dinged, junhui stepped out into the third floor, followed by minghao, seungcheol and chan.

chan was amazed, he almost dropped all the meat that he was tasked to carry.

the twelvfth floor was by far the most luxurious floor chan had ever seen. the walls were made of glass, there was no ceiling at all. the pool was illuminated by blue lights under capiz tiles. there was a mini waterfall on the side, the water from the man-made waterfall fell into the pool. there was another smaller pool on one side, water almost boiling. chan figured that it was a jacuzzi.

"ah, this is the life." minghao says, dropping the water guns on the floor speckled with small pebbles. he lays down on one beach chair, not bothering to open the huge umbrella things(chan didn't know what they were called) because the sun was setting anyway.

"get up, you have to make fire so we can grill the meat faster!" seungcheol drags a reluctant minghao to the grill. chan, who still stood in front of everything in awe, got snapped back to reality by junhui.

"hey, you can't get out of the grilling task. set that aside later, let's cook!" junhui drags chan to where seungcheol and minghao were bickering over the grill.

wonwoo's gay crisis, part two.

wonwoo and vernon were the last to arrive in the twelfth floor. thank god there were no shirtless men yet. wonwoo helped seungcheol with the grill meanwhile.

after countless tapping and clicking of phones, junhui got bored and stripped. he jumps straight into the pool. "LET'S SWIM, BORING ASSES!" junhui jumps back to the surface and pulled jihoon in.

for wonwoo, junhui was a 9.7/10. flat stomach, nice chest and shoulders. could use a little more muscle in the arms. wonwoo nodded, feeling that his judgement towards junhui seemed right. "MY PHONE GOT WET!" jihoon exclaimed.

junhui laughed at jihoon running back to the beach chairs, trying to save his brand new phone. "you bastard, this is the very first thing i bought when i got my paycheck!"  jihoon's white shirt was sticking to his body.

undeniably, jihoon is a 9.9/10. wonwoo thought that the height may be a little bit of a hindrance, but his overall form is great. wonwoo hums acknowledgingly.

"you can buy next time, i'll be shopping for new clothes, come with me ok?" minghao steals wonwoo's attention from jihoon. minghao was wearing swimming shorts and only an apron while cooking meat, making wonwoo smirk.

what a sight, 9.6/ 10. wonwoo liked that all of minghao's muscles were toned, but he was too lean. wonwoo could work with that. a 9.6/10 for jeonghan as well, who was lean.