NOTE

thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed! there will be no sequel to this one!

here are some other books of mine that maybe you'd like to read! 👉🏻👈🏻

JUST KIDDING. okay, i know i ended this book on a bad note, and that plot twist is a really really cruel one. i'm not going to let it end that way, of course! it's the introduction of the plot of seventeen guest house's sequel— to be released on late july or early august!

anywho, i cancelled the junhao and soonhoon book, to be replaced by a chancheol ff and the sequel to seventeen guest house!

here are my other books(past and future) titles and blurbs! if you want to read, i'd gladly let you so! thank you for reaching the end of this book!

sorry|jihan [completed!]
jeonghan is on his way to an event that will most likely only happen once in his life. he was happy he could get to attend—until he gets victimized in an illegal race involving top model hong jisoo.

fear|jihan;meanie [completed!]

jeonghan is a fallen angel who was chained to earth. jisoo, a rich heir, finds jeonghan—but jisoo can't help him, because he was blind from birth.

adore you | cheolsoo

a mediocre detective meets a mass murderer in a family reunion. who is, coincidentally, also a deity.

flower day | jihan

after all, he was just a guy who had an obsession with flowers.

autumn|seventeen

how does one convince a war machine to hold a brush, and paint the beautiful scenery of peace?

[xu minghao centric]

decolorize|meanie [completed!]

wonwoo is an art student dropout, who face paints for children in kiddie parties. at one party, the uncle of the celebrant, kim mingyu,  asks for his service.

hong jisoo's lullaby•jihan [completed!]

jeonghan gets tired in his first hectic day of residency. jeonghan decides to rest for a while—then jisoo finds him and offers him a lullaby.

a toast to the groom|chancheol[completed!]

chan, seungcheol and joshua are the three guys who used to claw at each other for jeonghan's love. well, what happens if the two losers—namely chan and seungcheol—attend jeonghan and joshua's wedding?

seventeen armed forces|seventeen [completed!]

seventeen has disbanded after giving up on the mystery of wonwoo's death. but when mingyu gets a huge and obvious clue about the deceased member's death and killer, should they just let it as it is and put both the normal society and the supernatural society in danger, or give seventeen another chance?

freak like me| seventeen [completed!]

confessing to the murder of hong jisoo was not the best thing that seokmin had done.

waste away|jihan[completed!]

jisoo had one mission to complete as a matchmaker: make yoon jeonghan experience requited love.

he fails.

royalty|jihan[completed!]

the supposed-to-be-dead prince and heir of bellezia hitchhikes a ride from a confused photographer.

back and forth| jihan [completed!]

a law student sends a random criminal a letter. his replies threw the law student off.

orphic| jihancheol

the god of beauty is ashamed of his own appearance, deciding to lock himself away from everyone until the end of time.

(update: the sequel is already published!)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 🎉