60; 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨

(warning: filler chapter! i'm sorry if i haven't updated recently, i'm just busy with some stuff!
ㅠㅠ i'll give you several chapters to compensate! also, this book is nearing to the end!)

finally, wonwoo and joshua finished the new weapons, with the help of seungcheol, mingyu and junhui. in total, there are thirteen, one for each member. optimized and double checked. the weapons will adapt to the user's ability.

"thank my muscles. the bolts and stuff were hard to carry." mingyu flexes his biceps, earning sighs from everyone. "why? it's true!"

"yo, wassup." soonyoung emerged from the elevator, joshua and wonwoo sighing upon it. soonyoung furrows his eyebrows and shrugs. "what's your deal? i'm just checking out the stuff you made."

"let's just call them all here and show them," seungcheol suggested. "our d-day is nearing anyway."

"firstly," joshua spoke, looking at the eleven other members of seventeen. wonwoo stood beside him. "i created these." joshua picks up one of the black shirts on the table, and showed it to everyone.

"it's like one of those dri-fit things that your wear to the gym." seungkwan comments. "what does that do?"

"it's bulletproof, so i suggest you wear it under your clothes." joshua threw each member their bulletproof undershirt, and proceeded to seungcheol. "i can make it invisible if you want to, though."

"yes! that's much cooler!" seokmin says. joshua nods.

meanwhile, seungcheol was handed shoes. black, sock shoes, the ones identical to minghao's balenciagas. "those shoes are lightweight, and they give you a boost when running or jumping. that can help you with attacks, since your offense is already very good."

seungcheol's eyes sparkled and he shrieked. "you complimented me! thanks, shua!" mingyu remembers the night that the orphans tried to rob seventeen's base, when jihoon complimented him. seungcheol was exactly like this. sometimes mingyu thinks he's too soft to be their leader, but he trusts seungcheol anyway.

"here's yours," joshua gave jeonghan a white and silver gun, along with these sleek thin-rimmed eyeglasses. "your aim is bad, your long range fighting is bad. press the little button on the side of your glasses and you can aim a little more properly. kinda like a scope. that gun's mag, too, lasts for about ten minutes of shootout."

"joshuji!" jeonghan clutches his weapons close to his chest. "i didn't get a compliment!" jeonghan whines, making everyone in the room burst in laughter.

"ah, soonyoung-hyung," wonwoo walks closer to the aforementioned person. "i created these for you." wonwoo gives soonyoung a pair of black leather gloves.

"what do these do?!" soonyoung excitedly asked, looking at the gloves that he recieved. hey, even if this wasn't a weapon, soonyoung would wear it. 10/10.

"that stuns anything you touch. it has a button at the wrist part, right? that's not just for fashion. when you press it and it clicks, it means it's on, and you have to be careful because you might electrocute us accidentally." wonwoo explained. "it's easier to control someone when they're a little disoriented. and also, it's useful when time's running out and you can't use your ability."

"amazing! you're a genius, wonwoo!" soonyoung raises his hand up for a high five, but wonwoo declines. soonyoung was wearing his gloves.

"okay, okay, next," joshua hands junhui a mini projector. "to use this, junhui, you need to train red demon first, so her stealth matches with the weapon i made. this projects a moving illusion of red demon, to fool the opponents. this is a great distraction so you, or the real red demon could make a move. i used my ability on this one, too," joshua winks at junhui.

"wow...." junhui mumbles, turning the projector on and off. "thanks! i like it. can i change the projections to some other people though? like that model—"

"that's for battle, junhui. not your hormones."

the room erupts with laughter. "jihoon-hyung." wonwoo walks to the person who's smiling oddly. wonwoo furrows his eyebrows at jihoon(wonwoo doesn't know that jihoon and soonyoung were flirting telepathically). "yours is this staff that's easy to penetrate human flesh. use it with your speed and telekenesis, you'll be unbeatable."

"thanks. i'll try it later." jihoon twirled the staff, like he was a majorette or something. "good job." jihoon gives wonwoo a thumbs up and smiles.

weird. the ones oblivious to soonyoung and jihoon's relationship is very unfamiliar with this kind of jihoon. is he sick? did he change for the greater good? did he hit his head? forgot everything including himself?

calm down. he's just in love.

"minghao, here, two nunchucks." joshua hands minghao two silver nunchucks, chains rustling as minghao received it. "the material of that is easier to set on fire, and is resistant. faster attacks, the better."

"cool beans!" minghao exclaimed, making stunts with two nunchucks that he just received. "let's kick some ass!"

"mingyu, here, a pen. that writes on literally anything." wonwoo gives the taller man this fountain pen. "you can't just write on paper forever." and mingyu smiles at wonwoo, happy that he was the first one to figure out his true ability.

his ability doesn't only work on paper. it works everywhere.

"seokmin-hyung, here," wonwoo hands seokmin two little magnets. "those magnets are very strong. you attach one to a katana and throw it, while the other magnet is in your hand."

"oh, kinda like thor but with katanas?!" seokmin says excitedly. his eyes display malicious intent after a second. "i have another idea on how to use it though."

"seungkwan." wonwoo approached seungkwan next, and handed him a pair of contact lens. "this shows you the vital hit points of a person, so you can make better attacks."

"i can do that too, without glasses." soonyoung comments. "just kick their balls." the room fills with laughter again.

"hansol, here," joshua gives vernon these little black daggers. "you know how to use these. the daggers are also easy to control, and they have detachable microphones in them. you can remove it from the daggers if needed, and use it as a spying device."

"nice."

"chan," joshua walks to the youngest, and gives him twin knives. "seokmin told me about you climbing up a wall using his katanas. these knives are strong and easy to hold, so that when seokmin's out of reach, you can climb up anything," joshua winks.

"that's nice! what are yours, though?" jeonghan says.

joshua smirked and glanced at the weapon he made for wonwoo and him, a big cloth over it to add mysteriousness. "it's a secret."

hint: their weapons are overly explosive. and destructive. and murderous.