49; 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡

(warning: there's a little bit of sexual content here! skip it if you feel uncomfortable, please! :>)

"hello, seungkwan? this is not really the best time to tal-"

"we know where you guys are, and who you're fighting. but—vernon—"

"hello?! seungkwan?! what's that sound?!"

"the rest of pledis is attacking the base and i'm fucking nervous—i—there's someone here who's like chan and—"

"calm down! your ability won't work if you're nervous!"

"i know, i know, i will help us all when i calm down, so i'm hiding in the bathroom. but someone from pledis is close to the bathroom, and i'm feeling even more pressured—"

"seungkwan! wait—hold on—"

"i'm back, i—hey, vernon—!"

"yes, i'm here, i'm here! we just won over mj! she is a girl, by the way. we all thought she was a boy. we're on our way to the base, though, so hang on!"

"i don't know, just in case i don't get—i don't get to see you again—"

"you will see me again!"

"i like you very much too!"

"s-seungkwan... as soon as the call ends, we're going back to the base. we'll be there, my boo."

"s-see you later, hansol."

vernon drops the call and sighs. "hey, joshua! the base is being attacked, we're going!" vernon said, dragging jihoon along with him. mj was dragged by jihoon, too, because leaving her here would give the rest of the seventeen members a bigger problem.

"okay!" joshua says, as the woman in front of him unveils her ability. "do it faster—"

joshua was cut off when a strong force pushed him back to the wall behind him. "wind. actually, i've been in pledis as long as you've known me. the favors i asked? they're orders from pledis. you were actually..."

joshua tuned out, as he rubbed the back of his head. that hurt, listening further to gumi's explanation would only make his head hurt more. she goes in circles when she explains. joshua doesn't care if he indirectly helped pledis before anyway.

"goodluck, joshuji! let's get married after this!"

but what's this? what is this memory that joshua remembers? it may be because he just hit this head, that he's thinking of jeonghan. but why jeonghan?

this is not the time to realize my feelings. joshua thinks, while creating an illusion that prevents anyone from seeing him. he needed some time to be in the right mindset, and create a plan.

shit, i've got a gun. jisoo realizes—and he tries shooting gumi from where he was. gumi dodged it, so joshua guessed that it won't work. would acting work? no, he's bad at that. short range attacks? he's also bad at that.

but now, gumi knows where joshua is! he's dead meat, he'll be blown away and die when he hits a wall or something. she would be able to see through clones if joshua made them, because clones won't fly away.

"stupid." gumi muttered, controlling the wind to make joshua fall on the ground with a pact. "you know, despite everything, i really love your kisses. seeing you displayed in front of me like this makes me... i don't know, a little excited?" gumi walks to where joshua laid, eyes wide at gumi's thoughts.

what the fuck? joshua thought, furrowing his eyebrows at gumi.

"fuck you, i'm not going to get advantaged on. be serious, gumi! this is a battle, you shouldn't be revealing your inner desires!" joshua discreetly reached for the swiss knife behind him, ready for gumi to make a move. "don't come closer, bitch."

"yes, indeed." gumi laughed in a low tone, obviously having other thoughts. she was looking at joshua up and down. "you'd love it anyway." gumi threw herself on top of joshua, placing a hand on top of his jaw. she strokes his cheek lightly.

joshua was disgusted, and he can't help but to show it a little. he needed to hide it though, for his plan to work. "show me then." joshua stared coldly at gumi's eyes, failing to act 'excited'.

gumi cupped joshua's face, before leaning in to kiss him sloppily. joshua clearly was over her kisses, but he kissed her back. joshua felt gumi smile whilst being deep in the kiss, guessing that gumi liked that.

gumi pulled joshua up, so now, joshua was sitting and gumi was on his lap. while the kiss deepened and involved tongues, gumi straddled joshua, and joshua snaked his hands around gumi's waist. he hopes that gumi didn't see the swiss knife that he held on his right hand.

"wrong move, bitch." joshua immediately stabs gumi from the back, and pulls it out. he gets out of gumi's arms and pushed her down the floor, before kneeling beside her and giving her about fourteen more wounds in her vital parts. "hope you liked that. i didn't like it." joshua winks at the now dead gumi, and runs away.

time to go to seventeen's base.

"understood, hyung!" chan nods at minghao, upon hearing all of the plan. "but won't junhui-hyung....?"

"no, it'll be okay. he'll be unconscious so he won't be mad at you, chan. okay, on five." minghao warns chan not to go ahead of him. after all, the sight of a demon fighting another powerful being is scary. much more to intervene in their fight. "when we get jinha, go to seventeen's base. the others are getting attacked."

"okay."

"one." chan glances at minghao, who was uncomfortably holding his neck, wherein his skin was cracked.

"two." chan looks at the president, who was enduring every attack from junhui. he was even holding jinha on one hand, yet he was winning over junhui.

"three." chan looks behind him, to see joshua meet his gaze. joshua smiles at him before he ran away from the warehouse.

"four." chan looked at junhui, whose appearance was like of a demon. could chan touch junhui? he's moving in a fast pace.

"five." chan looks at his hands, before minghao bolted past him and blasted fire on jia-er's face. "dino!" chan moves on cue.

chan touches the surprised junhui, while minghao keeps on blasting fire on jia-er. unbeknownst to junhui than chan was the one who touched him, he wasn't able to object, and he falls asleep. he falls onto chan's arms. "sorry, jun-hyung!"

chan swiftly lays junhui on the floor, before going to jinha. unlike what minghao and chan speculated, jinha was still in jia-er's grasp.

a big fat fuck.