21; 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪

jinyoung was trying to escape, but he knew that he wasn't going to anytime soon when his ability said so. he turns around and faces the man, pointing a gun at the seventeen member.

"you haven't given up, have you?" jinyoung shots once, and it goes through seungcheol's body. of course that won't work on him, his ability's purpose is for these kinds of attacks after all. "you even brought new youngins with you. isn't the four pledis mafia members enough? aww, they were the strongest before!"

jinyoung's ability saw through seungcheol's incoming attack. he dodges the bullet that came from seungcheol's gun. "you'll never beat me. i can see all the attacks you're going to do! and i can avoid it!" jinyoung laughed. truly, looking at the man in bliss made him look like a handsome gentleman, but his personality doesn't match with his appearance. "i would know your new members' abilities, too. i hope they're flashy ones."

seungcheol shoots again and again, but jinyoung never got hit. "what are you doing, you know i can dodge all of that!"

jinyoung can see two seconds into the future. that allows him to make changes in his moves, find a new opening or outsmart his opponent. that ability is great in fighting only one person, but when there's a lot he needs to face, of course, jinyoung can still manage to win. he's the president of the fukuro mafia after all.

"aye, scoups!" seungkwan appears, and then he winks at seungcheol. "you'll be able to hit him once—oops!" seungkwan steps aside nonchalantly, avoiding a stray bullet.

"why are you here? go help them!" seungcheol pointed to minhyuk, who everybody's trying to beat.

"he's not the real threat. that guy is," seungkwan pointed at jinyoung, automatically pulling out a dagger and throwing it to him—but of course, jinyoung dodged again.

"what part of 'i can dodge all of your attacks' do you not understand, huh?" jinyoung angrily growled, throwing back the dagger to seungcheol. the two fought.

through the earpiece, seokmin suddenly spoke. "hey, vernon's down! it was my fault, i was using my katanas to break the ice and he got hit by the ice debris, yeah yeah, but come help him!"

seungkwan got distracted and put his guard down. "no, don't touch him! his ability is always activated by default! i thought you knew that?!"

"yeah maybe i did, but i didn't care!" seokmin answered. seungkwan sighed, and when he looked back again at jinyoung, he got cut in the face.

"i'm starting to get angry, you know." jinyoung chuckled. seungkwan wiped off the blood on his face, before attempting to attack again.

"then you get angry!" jeonghan appeared, dragging along an uneasy jisoo. "hi, you're the president, right? hmmmm, well, you look like one to me....but i guess you lack the skills? i don't know," jeonghan polishes a knife, eyeing it two times before swinging it to jinyoung's way. he dodged, once again.

"hey, you two should be helping woozi!" seungcheol said, as he attacked jinyoung again.

"nah, we have someone who can defeat that ice cube." jeonghan replied, swinging his knife again. wonwoo appears. "oh, hey, look! won joined!"

"h-hey, i said i'm not good at close range combats.." jisoo says. he got ignored, as the three did a synchronised attack to confuse jinyoung.

"joshua, come on!" jisoo sighed, pulling out his gun and fighting anyway as well. though he still wasn't sure that his close combat skills were enough, he was glad he joined in the fight. he can finally try his new tricks.

"woozi!" seokmin called, retreating. the ice is getting out of hand and harder to break; they're going to lose if they fall completely to the trap. "he's trying to tire us out, stop fighting!"

"i'll never stop until i kill him!" jihoon roared, flying to try and get over the walls made of ice. seokmin sighed.

"hoshi!" seokmin's eyes lit up, seeing a woozy(no pun intended) soonyoung enter the battlegrounds. seokmin points to jihoon when he got soonyoung's attention. "he's not stopping. he'll fall into the trap if he doesn't stop, so help us out and use your ability on him!"

soonyoung prolonged a sigh. he just overused his ability, and now he needs to do it again. jihoon, meanwhile, was still trying to break through the thick ice. he heard what seokmin said. "try to lay a finger on me, you're dead!" jihoon glared at seokmin for a moment, before going back to fighting minhyuk. "don't think for a fucking second that i'll forgive you if you control me, bastard!"

soonyoung saw jihoon's eyes that moment he turned to glare at seokmin. though those eyes might have hatred and fuel in them, soonyoung believed that he can stop the raging fire in jihoon before it gets worse. "w-woozi!"

"what?!"

"if you kill him, you're going not going to be any different from them!" soonyoung shouts. junhui, who was now trying to help out seungcheol and seungkwan, heard this. it stung. do the others think he's a bad person? because he can only kill with his ability?

jihoon slows down. he didn't want to be like them, that's also one of the reasons why hated the orphanage run by fukuro, right? he got a chance to make things right, and though he hates his brother and everything that he did, jihoon will not become like one of them.

jihoon floats down, met by soonyoung running to him. when soonyoung stopped, he offers his hand for jihoon to grab. "now, calm the fuck down, okay?"

"okay, i'll try not to kill-"

"YEEEEEEEEEE IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE!" minghao laughs, running to the ice walls.

"stand back, everyone!"

everyone barely got time to back away from minghao as he got too excited to fight minhyuk.  huge explosions come from minghao's palms, melting the tall and thick ice walls that protected minhyuk. when the coast was clear, minhyuk was nowhere to be seen.

"fucking hell, i thought i was about to have an epic battle!" minghao looked around. his disappearance alerted others, as he might have escaped already or he might attack anytime now. "where is he?!"

jinyoung, from the distance, heard this. he smirked, knowing that they'll always get out of these situations and win.

"WHAAAAT THEEEE FUUUUCCKKK!" minghao grunts, very upset. who wouldn't be, his ability can win against minhyuk's, nobody else's ability can win better!

"let go!" the distant voice of minhyuk made minghao's eyes dilate, running to where that came from, an alley nearby.

"wait, vernon's in there!"

the members follow minghao, to see vernon on the ground, holding minhyuk's ankle. vernon's hand was frozen. minghao shook his head, and melted the ice using a steady and small blaze. "i was excited for a battle, but look. you got a boring death." minghao places his arms on his waists while minhyuk tried to run. "vernon poisoned you, you're going to die in 6 minutes. 2 minutes if you keep moving."

"give up, minhyuk!" jihoon shouts. soonyoung gently pats his back, in case he goes beserk again. "you're going to die sooner or later anyway. if you don't want to die, surrender to us. only we have the cure," jihoon continued, referring to jeonghan.

"i know." minhyuk laughs, touching the ground with his palm to make a pathway made of ice. maybe that's what he'll use as a slide, where he could escape fast without moving. "i'll die instead of surrendering—hey!" minhyuk cuts himself off, getting raised off the ground.

"yeah, right." jihoon crossed his arms, continuing to make minhyuk float. "try that next time."

jihoon, minghao, junhui, vernon, soonyoung and seokmin went to where mingyu was talking with the police officers, giving them full control over minhyuk.

jihoon smirked. guess he won over his brother after all.