63; 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨

"WAKE UP!" mingyu shouts over the microphone. his voice rang in the hallways. "IT'S LITERALLY TWELVE THIRTY TWO!"

"so what?!" jeonghan groaned, walking out of his room. everyone else started going out of their rooms, awoken by mingyu's annoying voice—but that's not what surprised them. it was minghao, wearing a plastic headcap, matching with his white robe. rather, 45% transparent robe. they can see his underwear—and he wasn't wearing any.

"okay, let's just have breakfast." seungcheol blinked and led the way to the elevator.

"i had breakfast earlier than all of you." minghao remarked, getting in the lift as well. the other members refused to look his way. "i was getting ready."

"you dyed your hair, hyung?" chan asked, looking at minghao's hair strictly. chan visibly gulped. "i-i want to dye mine too!"

"i have pink."

"chan, own up to your hair. just wear a beanie if you don't like it, because your hair will be damaged if you color it very often." seungkwan said, glancing once at joshua. joshua colored his hair often as well, when it suited his whims.

"aw!" whined chan, pouting.

"i need to be very beautiful since i will appear on national tv. they'll take pictures of you as long as you're invited, and you look beautiful. you might even get a glambot video," minghao sashayed away from the elevator, and in seventeen's view was his glorious ass. wow. perfection. "goodbye."

"wow, i want to be pretty too." mingyu says. "can anybody help me dye my hair too?"

"i have nothing to do, my whole look is planned already. and i painted my ring finger nail black yesterday." wonwoo raises a hand, and mingyu walks to him with a smile. "what color should we dye your hair?"

"grey!" mingyu exclaimed. wonwoo nodded, and mingyu jumped in excitement. the two men went to the kitchen to join breakfast.

after a while of eating and chatting, jeonghan realized that someone was missing. "oh, where's soonyoung?" he asked.

"i dunno." seungkwan shrugs, picking on his nails.

just then, soonyoung emerged from the bathroom, looking satisfied. "ahhh, morning wood. great!" soonyoung grabbed the milk and cereal, pouring them in his bowl and started eating beside jihoon. the others sighed at soonyoung, some laughed (including a supposed-to-be innocent chan), and seungcheol did not get what soonyoung said.

"okay, well, let's have a short briefing, then let's dress up. ya'll ready?" seungcheol asks, earning enthusiastic responses.

the waiter, the bartender, the organiser, the bouncer, the fake pledis mafia pawn, and the assassins were all in the living room, waiting for the others to come.

"they're acting as if they're really celebrities," seungkwan gagged. his company laughed, also earning a high five from vernon. "well, seokmin kinda is—but what's taking so long?!"

"you know minghao."

"i heard my name." the elevator dings, and it reveals minghao and seokmin in their suits. the audience gaped at what they saw: minghao was wearing a tight fit vest and a glittery suit jacket, paired with tight black slacks and expensive-looking dress shoes. there was a shiny silver chain on his neck, cartier bracelets on his wrists and chain earrings that had chanel's logo. minghao's hair was now a brown mullet.

one thing was for sure; minghao's appearance screamed rich.

"o-oh, wow, that's fucking hot." soonyoung says. jihoon nods in agreement, pouting at minghao. jihoon wishes he'd worn more shimmery materials—but he'd be taking the spotlight. he's just an organiser.