12; 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨

"what's the plan, the8?" junhui asked, catching up with minghao. "hey, talk to me!"

"this is the plan." minghao stopped, searching the busy port, to find the enemy. when he sees the cargo ship which had pledis mafia's logo, he sets fire on it. the people nearby panicked, but minghao didn't give a damn. "done. the weapons are on fire. nothing more to smuggle."

"that's not how we're supposed to do—minghao!" junhui cuts himself off, seeing minghao just slip in a puddle in front of him. he worriedly crouches, checking if minghao was okay. "are you okay? you have a back problem—does it hurt? do you want to drop by the hospital?" junhui offers a hand.

minghao slaps away junhui's hand, standing up on his own. "you can't call me by my real name when we're at work. i thought you knew that." minghao brushes off wet soil from his outfit. "i can ask jeonghan to heal it if it hurts. let's just go home."

"but he'd have to make it worse—"

"yes, and you don't need to care."

wow, minghao hates junhui with a burning passion today. of course, the two always bickered and threw insults at each other—but sometimes, minghao really showed absolute hate towards junhui. minghao shuts junhui off and he doesn't want to see junhui's face.

sometimes, they get along, though. this was just a bad day, probably.

junhui never knew why minghao was like that.

minghao cussed for the nth time. jeonghan probably broke his spine now. "bitch, be careful!"

"i can't be careful when i'm trying to make your injury worse!" jeonghan shot back, standing up from minghao's bed. he stretches. minghao, who was lying on his stomach, turned to see what jeonghan was doing. minghao only got more alarmed.

"what are you doing?!"

"okay, i might have to kill you for a sec but i'll heal you the next second. ready?" minghao was protesting as jeonghan flipped him over, then elbowed the injured part of minghao's back. minghao's whines ended, he's probably dying—but jeonghan shrugged it off and healed minghao immediately.

minghao turned, gasping. "okay, okay, okay. the first part hurt like hell, but now that i'm okay, it feels so good. thanks." he sat up straight, trying out if his back was really okay. he smiles when it really is healed. "why did i not notice that puddle, anyway?!" minghao scoffed.

jeonghan frowned. a smile looked good on minghao.

"why didn't you just drop by the hospital? you didn't have to experience more pain if you went there." jeonghan scratches his nape. "did junhui not at least asked you if you were okay?"

"he did, he offered to go to the hospital, too," minghao spat out. jeonghan knew better than to ask another question, he just patiently listened to minghao. "but i didn't want to go. i don't need his concern." that was the last thing that minghao said before leaving jeonghan in his room.

jeonghan shrugged, walking outside as well. that was weird, but he still had a report to do.

"thank you for assisting me, cotton candy!" jeonghan wooed, clinging to joshua's arm. joshua chuckled nervously, trying to pull away from jeonghan. jeonghan lets go soon enough, then he gets back to typing on the computer.

"jfc, when will jeonghan stop flirting?!" seokmin said, placing his hands on his hips. "when you two weren't here, it was quiet and serene!"

vernon takes one of his earphones off. "did you really just say jfc?" to which seokmin nodded proudly. "you're cancelled."