67; 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

(a/n: ya'll know that this book is FULL of angst and drama, and this chapter will definitely contribute to those titles. though, this is the first time i'm actually hurting a seventeen member. might include major character death? idk.)

fighting. tons of fighting. deokhwa and jihoon were up against each other; deokhwa was destroying large chunks of the hotel while jihoon tried to hold up the severely damaged hotel, pitching in a few attacks meanwhile.

minghao was burning the clothes of the pledis members he liked to call 'extras', because they aren't relevant whatsoever. seokmin helped minghao kill them by throwing a katana to one direction that surely hits and penetrates their torso, before the katana returns back to seokmin's hand with the help of the magnets that joshua made. junhui was using red demon to stack up the dead bodies, soonyoung was altering the memories of those who got involved, but were innocent.

wonwoo, meanwhile, wasn't doing anything in particular. maybe helping jihoon hold up the hotel, that's about it. but when he finds minhyuk running across the event hall to the exit, wonwoo gets excited about getting a significant role—so he takes out his new weapon and shoots minhyuk.

everyone literally stopped in their tracks. minhyuk, who was previously running and very much alive, disappeared. "won, what the fuck is that?" minghao asked. "i want it."

"oh, it's a de-atomizer. minhyuk's dead now." wonwoo calmly explained, before jihoon grunted and replied.

"well genius, make good use of it now!" jihoon nods to deokhwa, who was trying to break the table that jihoon put in front of him to shield him from the rocks. wonwoo nods and goes on another killing spree.

"hey, i want that gun too!"

"shut up, dk!"

"but—"

"i can lend it to you if you buy me gelato."

"DEAL!"

seungcheol and mingyu, meanwhile, went up to the hotel bar to help the bar gang prevent the pledis generals from leaving. they were obviously in control though, if you look at it: mori had corks from liquors in his mouth, serving as a muffler while vernon held the rope that they used tie him. one wrong move and mori's dead.

why corks, though? one answer: he looks hilarious.

jishin? oh, never mind that guy. he's dead. seungkwan and he were having a duel while 'roasting' each other about how weak they are. at once, seungkwan got annoyed when jishin called him 'bacon'. seungkwan simply said 'die', and jishin miraculously lost to seungkwan.

chan was guarding jiryeok, in case he wakes up and attempts to attack.

"i guess we came late." mingyu says. he gives seungcheol a side glance, who was busy talking to joshua in the earpiece.

"wow, your boss is dead!" chan says, pressing on to his earpiece while looking at mori straight in the eyes. "joshua-hyung said it took just a minute."

"yeah." seungcheol walks to where mori was tied up, casting a shadow over him. "what's your next move? huh? you haven't even explained why you tried to use jinha. what do you guys really want?" seungcheol clicked his tongue.

if you were not oriented about everything, you'd think that seungcheol is the bad guy based on this scene. he's so dangerous to play with, you literally and figuratively can't touch him, he can lead his team very well. what a man.

"oh!" seungcheol chuckled. "of course you can't answer me. you have corks shoved inside your mouth," seungcheol giggled childishly,while seungkwan joined in the laughter.