[11] Training

There you were, lying on your back with your arms spread wide, drenched in your own sweat. Quick and heavy pants were all that can be heard from you. Desperately, you tried to get up once more and try again. However, your extreme exhaustion prevented you from moving a single muscle.

You tiredly look at the ceiling, trying to stabilize your breathing once more. Eventually, you see Killua enter your field of vision, a slightly disappointed look on his face as he puts his hands on his hips.

"It hasn't even been 30 minutes yet, and you're already tired? I don't even have a scratch on me," he sighs deeply, looking down at your tired form.

"Are you... serious?!" You say, desperately struggling to speak properly. "I almost got you, like, 4 times..."

"Yeah, but you didn't, and I'm not even tired," he states matter-of-factly.

"Dammit... I give up," you say, slowly closing your eyes and accepting defeat.

Killua sighs once more. Stepping closer, he slips one arm under your knees and the other under your neck. You open your eyes in surprise at the sudden contact.

"Wh-What are you doing?!" you ask, a blush rising to your face as he effortlessly carries you.

"Getting you out of the way so Alluka can have her turn, what else?" he says casually, bringing you over to the corner of the room. He gently sets you down, letting you lean on the wall. 

"Just rest here," he says briskly, though you didn't miss the way he smiled warmly at you.

You return a small smile to him, mumbling a quick, "Okay."

Killua didn't even go easy on Alluka, much to your surprise. In just under five minutes, she was already panting excessively, with one knee on the ground. 

"I can't do it anymore... Onii-chan," she manages to say. You see Killua's eyes soften for the slightest moment, before hardening again to a strict gaze. He sighs. "Alright, alright," he walks over to Alluka, helping her stand. He brings her over to your side.

"Well, we have a long way to go," he starts, giving the two of you stern gazes. 

"(Y/N), you're pretty fast and strong compared to the average human, but you leave way too many openings. We're gonna have to work on your stance first and move forward from there," he explains. You nod.

Then he turns to Alluka, who was already sweatdropping, anticipating the worst. He sighed heavily once more, "I don't think I need to explain this, Alluka... we need to start from the very beginning..."

"Y-Yes..." Alluka said, smiling sheepishly.

_ _ _

A few days later, you see Alluka sitting quietly by herself. Her eyes were shut, yet she seemed relaxed and had a very straight posture. Curious, you walk over to her. 

"Alluka?" You call, poking her lightly.

"Hm..? Onee-chan?" Alluka replies, fluttering her eyes open and turning her head to you.

"What are you doing?"

Her eyes lit up at your question. "Oh! Remember when Wing-san mentioned the other 'Nen' a few days ago?" Asks Alluka excitedly. You frown a little, tilting your head to the right as you remember. "Oh yeah! What about it?"

She giggles. "Did you know? The other 'Nen' has a whole other meaning! It's not about aura but the force of our will! Even the four principles are the same, and that's what I'm doing right now! I'm doing the other 'Ten'."

You had a visibly confused expression on her face. "The force of will...?"

"Oh. I remember that," said a familiar voice from behind you. You look back and see Killua standing nearby. "It's what Gon and I did every day when he was injured in Heavens Arena."