[ Chapter 1 - Cana Vandia ]

My name is Athena Calleen Vandia and I am the President of the House of Iota. 

It has been a few hours since the plane which was carrying the students of our houses landed on Scion Island. Instead of socializing with the rest, I decided to go straight to my room.

The glass windows reflected my looks as I made my way through the hallways to my dorm room. I was wearing an off-shoulder dress in a shade of cream. Complimenting this was my white heels and diamond necklace. My long wavy caramel hair was tied up in a neat bun which highlighted my collar bones. I was taller than the average girl so I could see better despite the crowd in the way.

I took a closer look at my reflection. 

I was a little tanned and at times I would have freckles spread across my nose and cheeks. My eyebrows were a little thick and my eyelashes were always luscious. My cheeks were a little chubby despite the fact that I was thin. My eyes are in the shade of caramel, a little lighter than my hair color.

I've sure missed the smell of oak in these hallways.

I smiled at the familiar sight when I entered my room, nothing has changed. 

This was what I liked about this school, there was not much any rules when it comes to your own room. Since the students here are all big-time people, the dormitory you stay in during your first year would be the unit the same until you graduate.

You can renovate it by yourself, request for your own furniture and mess it around. The only time that they would fix it would be when you finally graduate. They let you do this so that you would feel at home, you would have to stay for four years here anyway. They would only turn it back to standard once you leave. 

My room was painted in a shade of blue, turquoise, and white. Blue was the color of our house, Iota, but I was not doing it to show my support. Blue has always been my favorite color. 

All the students are provided with a queen size bed but I decided to upgrade mine to a king-size last year. The board of the bed was made out of leather, it was also in a shade of blue. It has a simple look to it. 

Above my bed is a painting I had done when I was a first-year, it was a painting of a huge bridge over water. Besides my bed, there is a nightstand and in front of it is a blue sofa.

The room for all the students are of the same size, it did not depend on their rank. They were given the right to renovate but adding more space in the room was not allowed. Opposite the sofa is a flat-screen television that hangs on my wall, gadgets were allowed in school but they have security apps installed, even on our computers and television.

In the middle of the room, next to a window is my study table. It was built in, it had a long blue desk and on top, there were a lot of shelves for my books. Below it was multiple drawers. I have a blue swivel chair that was built perfectly for it.

I let my fingers cross my drawing board, I missed it. I missed my room. This room was even better than my room at home, it made me feel more at home - ironic, isn't it?