[ Chapter 14 - Formulating Groups ]

"His name is Edward Stillon," Ace stated. 

"He should have graduated together with batch 1999 but he was not able to due to the incident. His record is cleared except for his personal information. There was no reason why he transferred in his third year. He stopped attending Scion Univ before Mid Year Examination was over," Ace stated all the facts he found out. 

I still could not get over the fact that the victim was a guy. Ace and I always referred to him as a girl, maybe because victims of such cases are normally girls. 

The thought that the owner of the journal was a guy never even crossed my mind. 

In this world we live in, the victims of such abusive actions are not always girls, males are victims as well. 

"Is he still alive?" I managed to  ask, afraid to know about the answer. 

"I looked him up online, there was no news or records about him but I found an article about a guy being forced into a Mental Hospital on the same month that Edward was banished from the school,"  he paused and scanned me for a second.

"I'm betting my life on it that it was him. I looked up for his family members online, they are a group of business people. I looked them up online but as I have expected there was no trace of Edward having been born in their household. They are pretending that he never even existed. Luckily, I found news that the family always travels to London, they would do so every now and then, sometimes as a family, sometimes as individuals so I looked up on it more,"  Ace was showing me some screenshots that he took. 

"And then?"

"I think Edward is held in London. So I continued to search and eventually found out that his family started to donate at the Nightingale Hospital in the same year. I tried to search for other relatives of the family that might be admitted there but there was none, they wouldn't just donate and do charity works for that hospital without a goal,"  he bit his lower lips. 

He was able to get so much information on Edward in just one day, how good was he?

Soon, we headed out of the library. I went out first and after a few minutes, he followed. We never talked when we were out in the hallways, but he would always message me. 

From Ace: Make sure to eat your dinner. You heading back to your dorm?

To Ace: I will, you too. I'm heading to Anne's room first, we still need to discuss the players for Sports Fest. 

From Ace: Don't sit next to your BoY bEsTFrIeND, and good luck. We'll still win. 

I managed to glance back at him and roll my eyes. 

From Ace: I love you, Vandia.