beating the bosses

After the whole zombies slaughter that i just did i went back home to have some lunch. When i came home i saw mom is still cooking.

Issei:hey mom want me to help amything?

Mom:oh issei dont worry i can do this my self.

Issei:please i just want to help.

Mom:ok then how about you try cutting those carrots.

Issei:sure.

I go to the cutting board and pick up the knife although i never done this before. I felt like i know exactly what to do. I cut all the carrots skillfully under 10 minute to look normal and the i help my mom on other stuff. When its done we pack some for dad when mom on the go. Then we eat the food that we had cook. Holy shit...... its good whoever give me my cooking skill. thank you.

Mom:hmm this is good hey issei where did you learn to cook?

Issei:i might have follow youtube tutorial.

Mom:following tutorial dont make food this good.

Issei:begginer luck i guess.

Mom:yeah i guess.

After we're done we wash the dishes and then mom goes to send dad his food. I went back into my room and think which skill should i get.

Issei:soo i got attack cover at the very least but im going to need to do something about defence and movement hmm how can i do this. Oh yeah the shop have something i open the shop app on my phone and when to magic books.

Issei:...... HOLY SHIT ALL OF THEM COST 100,000+ HOW AM I GOING TO GET THAT KIND OF MONEY!?

I scroll down and see the only book that is 2000 is mana manipulation.

Issei:even if that like all my money it will be useful in the long run.

I press buy on the book and it say it will be in my inventory in 3 hours it could be there now for 10,000 i dont have that kind of money right now. I press sell to sell all my junk and only get 1,500 in return.

Issei:telekinesis is a good thing i probably could train it indefinitely with my mp regen.

I lift up a pencil and just do that for the rest of the day.

Wizard of dxd.

After yesterday telekinesis training i manage to get it to lvl 34 and now i could lift up 400 kilogram for 150 mana and thank to my 25% less mana consumption it only take 112.5 mana. Thing are going great and my mana manipulation skill. Has arrive and i absorb it like a game and it give me the ability to control mana better.

Mana manipulation lvl 1
Mana is an energy that have been exist in the air around us only is was invisible and untouchable. This form of energy can be use to perform phenomanal thing.
Grant better control over mana.(depend on the lvl is however)
Increase mp by 400
Increase mp recovery by 50
Increase magic effect by 40%

Ok im now in the forest since it was away from praying eyes.

Issei:i do want to increase my arsenal of attack. How about some arrows.

I put my hand out and and focus my mana on it. Then i compress the mana and shape them to take the form of an arrow. Then i throw it at a tree it was big enough to cause quite the damage.

Through you action you have create the skill 'mana arrow'.

Mana arrow lvl 1
Made by pure mana this arrow will explode on impact.
Mana:100 per 1 arrows.