the exiled nun (kinda short)

Nullification berrier lvl max
This berrier was create by the user to nullify specific type of attack. However an attack of diffrent kind attack will shatter the berrier.
Type:
Light
Darkness
Wind
Fire
Earth
Water
Sword
Spear
Hammer
Arrow
Mp:200

Yep the berrier modifier is fantastic now i can just nullify an attack as long as i use the right type of berrier. Anyway i been nothing to do tonight so i decide to go outside for a walk around town. I was just walking minding my own business, eating my sandwich. Until some guys trying to rob my ass but ofcourse they got their ass beat. I kept walking until i felt a big power signature in an alleyway. I walk into said alleyway and only see a black cat sitting on top of a trash can. I got curious so i use observe on the cat.

Kuroka
Title:dangerous kitty
Lvl:???
Rae:devil/nekomata
Hp:??
Mp:??

A cat has that much power yep im out and going back to my home.

Issei:so there is a way for me to not know other people power huh. I need to get stronger.

For the entire night i use dungeon create and dungeon escape repeatedly. To lvl it up.

Wizard of dxd.

Both of the skill is now lvl 60 now i can make an even better dungeon. I was walking my way to school until i saw murayama with a girl in a nun outfit. I sped up to them.

Issei:yo murayama what going on?,

She turn to me.

Murayama:oh issei. I just helping asia here to the church.

Asia:hello mr.issei.

Issei:drop the mr. Call me issei.

Murayama:anyway how yesterday going.

Issei:how rias?

Murayama:kinda disapointed that you no in class.

Issei:you mean in her peerage.

Asia:whay you both talking about?

Issei:it nothing.

Murayama:well kinda.

Issei:amyway we're here.

When we got to the church i saw murayama felt uneasy. Probably because she near a holy ground.

Asia:anyway thanks both of you. Would you guys want some tea? It the least i can do.

Murayama:dont worry about it too much asia.

Issei:yeah dont think about too much. And also both of us is kinda late.

Murayama:wait what!?

Issei:class start in 5 minute.

She then ran to school.

Issei:well she could just wait. Anyway bye asia.

Asia:bye issei.

I ran to murayama and when i catch up i told her i cam use teleportation to get us at the roof if she stop for a second which she did then i teleport us to the roof top then both of us go to class. Hopefully there no distraction coming my way.

Later

Why the hell did i agree to come with kiba to met with rias i mean it not that bad it just that i got some tasty as fuck bento to eat right now. When we got to the orc building i make a comment.

Issei:are you sure we in the right place?

Kiba:dont worry it look a lot better inside.

We walk inside and i admit it dose look better but if you are a devil at least make the outside look better too.
When i enter the ORC room i saw rias scolding murayama for being in the fallen angel territory she then sit on her chair.

Issei:if this is about joining peerage i refuse.

Rias:no its not about that i ask you here to make some sort of alliance with you issei.

Issei:explain.

Rias:well you see i know that despite only knowing the supernatural for 2 weeks you already this powerful. So dont you think its a smart move to have you on our side even if you not joining my or sona peerage?

Issei:ok that does sound great but what in it for me.

Rias:well what do you want?

Issei:well im interested in anything magical and i dont just magic as long as it look magical it interest me.

Rias:sona tell me that you could use some kind of observation magic to identify how strong is you opponent and even use it to see what type of sacred gear they have is that true?

Issei:yeah.

Rias:see the more reason to have you on our side with that kind of ability you can mesure us with our opponent to see if we does stand a chance.

Issei: surprisingly reasonable.

Rias:how about you take a seat and we discuss what you want as a token for the alliance.

I take a seat and saw koneko laying down on the couch.

Rias:so what did you want? A harem?

Issei:that would be nice but its not what i need.

Rias:well what did you need?

Issei:can you give me at least 3 book that contain magic knowlenge?

Rias:akeno grab the books.

Akeno:ok~

After a few minute akeno comes back with 20 magic book.

Akeno:here you go.

Rias:now issei just pick 3 that you like

Issei:i will.

I examine the books and tool the one that teach me magic granting, teleportation circle, magic core.

Issei:i take these three.

Rias:pleasure doing business with you issei.*hold out her hand*

Issei:like wise rias.

I then leave and make my way back to class and then eat there. I just got some useful skills today.

Wizard of dxd.

When i got back home i bring out all the skill then try to learn all the skill. I manage to learn all the skill except the mana core one i need to increase my wis 250 to do that.

Magic granting lvl1
This skill allows one to imbue weapon with magic granting it special ability
Mp:x

Teleportation circle lvl max
Create a circle that can teleport the user and anyone the user desire anywhere with no range limit but does require the use to been there before.
Mp:300

Issei hyoudou
Title:novice mage
Lvl-84
Race:human
Hp:2000
Mp:3,985 (1666)

Stat
Strg:100>  +(200%)=300
Dex:80>   +(450%)=360
Vit:120>   +(120%)=264
Int:300>
Wis:200>
Luk:200
Point:40

Affinity
Wind:190
Water:120
Earth:60
Fire:60

¥:11,000,000

Just two more lvl huh. Welp time to train. I open a dungeon and train my ass off.