raising the flag part 2

After the fight with gilgamesh we went to her castle and well start some remodeling of the city. I make the live of other bareable by controling the farm land and make sure they take care of food with no cut corner. And everytime gil is going back to her old habit i just pull her ear back to the castle and well satify her urges. Since she got horny a lot. And then she one day she was just tired of drinking wine that she had a fuck ton of. So i decided to make some wheat beer. I search it up on youtube when i was in highschool. After all the essential was made i make a pool to make the beer. After what seem like 3 hours i manage to make the beer and put it in a vase. Appearantly peoplr use vase as jug and container in this era. Not judging.

I bring a hundreds vase back to the castle and present it to gil.

Enkidu:here gil drink this.

She look at the beer.

Gilgamesh:what is it?

She said rather bored.

Enkidu:wheat beer.

Gilgamesh:did the gods teach you how to make it?

Enkidu:nope i did it on my own.

Gilgamesh:a drink made entirely by human?

She at first was skeptical about the taste but after she drink one glass she take one entire vase and drink up all its content. She then put the vase down with a satisfy groan.

Gilgamesh:ahhhh. That was the best drink i ever had!! We musy mass produce this at once!!

She then told me to teach a couple of people how to make the beer. I comply and then teach at least one hundred women how to make beer. Gil made this a woman that not fighting job. The food was also bad since it was always just meat burn over the fire. Yes we got seasoning but what the point if we just eat the food that was only burn. I install a kitchen into the castle and then start making a proper food with the ingredient that we had. All i did was spaghetti, some meat stew, honey glaze chicken, bread and mushroom soup. I serve the food on the table me, gil and the other servants eat.

Gilgamesh:so more thing you made with you brain?

Enkidu:yep.

Gilgamesh:well a little out of the norm but im really hungry so i eat it.

She took a fork i made and eat the spagetti. After just one bite she start scarfing the food down. The other started eating and doing the same thing gil does.

Gilgamesh:this is delicious!! My mouth is being bless with hundreds of flavour!

I didnt put that much spice. She then took a sip of the beef stew and started drinking it like water. When she take one of the chicken i literally only saw the meat on the bone for one second. But when she eat a piece of bread.

Gilgamesh:this is rather plain. Almost got no flavour at all.

She look at me eating the bread by dipping in either the stew or the soup first. When she eat it like me she really enjoy the taste. Needless to say i got an entire kingdom to make a cooking class for. After three years gilgamesh has started to wear less clothing on her top half to try and seduce me. Which work like wonder.

 Which work like wonder