proper battle.

Just in case you guys want to know my writing schedule. I have non. I just write when an idea came blasting into my head like a hurricane. Back to the story.

Issei pov

I was holding aizen sword to prevent him from hurting tier you could say it was teacher looking out for his student. I was back in kuoh just a couple of days ago to make a magic that allow me to travel between dimension even if i hadnt been there before. I manage to slip into soul society and hustle all 99 kidou technique. I didnt read them yet. When i go back to the world of the living i was in fake katakura town and saw tier in her second releash. How the fuck can she do that i dont know but she was in danger.

Sensing that she was the shark hollow i save in hueco mundo. So i went behind aizen and catch the blade with gig reinfrocement ofcourse. There no way i could stop him without it after all

Aizen sosuke
Lvl900
Title:
Hp:90000
Mp:1000000

Stat:
Strg:8000
Dex:7000
Vit:9000
Int:11000
Wis:1100
Luk:5000

No wonder why they got slap that easy. With my buff my strength was 9000 just 1000 away from him but it do for now.

Aizen:well this is interesting a being with no reishi is capable of stopping my blade. Moreover you got that weird energy in you more than harribel infact.

Issei:i know.

Aizen:hahaha i see sorry for making an unnecessary talk about the energy then.

He stop trying to move his sword and i told tier to go away. She comply and went to her fraccion. I let aizen sword go and he walk a couple of steps away.

Aizen:now for introduction. Im an aizen sosuke what yours?

Issei:issei hyoudou.

Aizen:issei. You know harribel talk a lot about you. It almost as she was in love.

Issei:that sweet of her. Now answer this aizen.

Aizen:im listening.

Issei:are we going to not do anything or

I pull out zangetsu from void and reinforce it.

Are we going to fight?

Aizen:very well.

Warning you are under an illusion. Due to gamer mind the illusion will be dispel in 5 minute.

His kyokasuigetsu was that strong!!? Jeez no wonder why shinji was still hypnotize. He swing his sword and me and i block with my own. I went and touch his blade but nothing happen.

Issei:(it was not the real him)

I kept fighting the illusion until the time was up. After 5 minute was up the illusion disappear and i heard inchigou screaming on the top of his lungs trying the reach me. I keep fighting the air to let aizen think that i was still in his illusion. When the time was right i teleport infront of him and stab him in the cheast.

Aizen:argg. How did you-

Issei:not get effected by kyokasuigetsu? No i did get effected but i was able to subconsciously free myself 5 minute after.

I pull out my sword and kick him into a building. He kept flying from building to building until the 9th one stop him and collapse afterward.

Ichigou:well look like that was over.

Issei:woundnt bet on it.

Then aizen in silver surfer mode appear behind me and kick me before i even react. I got send to a building and got the same treatment i give him just a moment ago.