going to the underworld

Issei hyoudou
Title:the almighty dick wizard.(Effect:
Skill effect increase by 1,000,000,000,000% (off)
Infinite mana
Skills no longer had cooldown
Skills drawback no longer exist(off).)
Lvl-530
Race:human
Hp:10,000
Mp:109,525 (68466) [∞]

Stat
Strg:500 +(200%)=1000
Dex:250>
Vit:180> +(120%)=396
Int:1000>
Wis:1000>
Luk:200
Point:1085

Affinity
Wind:1000
Water:1000
Earth:1000
Fire:1000

¥:100,000,000,000,000,000

A/n:just incase for those who forget he can turn tittle passive effect on and off whenever he want.

Man the 7 seven years worth of fighting gugalana really give me a masive level up. I wonder why should i do today?

Issei:haaaaaa.

I just lay down on my bed doing nothing since im brain dead. My parents got a big house thanks to sona mom and dad. And i leave the house telling them im going to collage. Which well im clearly not. Anyway, here a little fun fact about my house which is a castle. My land is huge its like have 4 mountians next to each other in a square. My castle is in the middle. It is humongous, this castle have enough room for at least 2,500 people to live here.

10% room is as big as my house before it was renovated. Why not each room be that big you ask? Well not everyone like big room. This castle is in the middle of a forest that is now under my protection. So hunting in my property is completely illegal. Oh yeah if you wonder why my hp is 10,000 now, well can we just say im going very deep into potion making.

???:master issei.

I turn to see a short hair brunette has enter my room.

Issei:what is it sasha?

Sasha:a person goes by the name of sona sitri has made a request to meet you.

Issei:i see. Bring them to the living room and make the finest tea for our guest.

Sasha:yes sir.

She turn and leave my room. If you wonder who that is, its sasha one of the homunculus created by me to be a maid in this castle. In fact i made every single maids and butlers i had. But dont worry they know what they are from the moment they get out of their tubes. They were given identity by me and they live somewhat normal life that they enjoy, and yes im paying them for working as a servants.

Im paying my own creation to give them a normal work life.

Issei:whay did sona what right now?

I goes to the living room to see sona and the others is talking to one another. But the thing that get me kinda red was

Yang:soooo whos going to be the first wife?

Yup that the one.

Sona:me ofcourse.

Blake:and why is that?

Sona:im met him first.

Artoria:i met him the longest.

Gilgamesh C:he raised you your entire life so that doesnt count!

Gilgamesh: A:beside we all know he like me the best.

She said we a smirk.

Ruby:oh hell no he like me the most since im the cutest!

Weiss:sorry ruby but i think he rather have someone with class be his first wife.