shark in hueco mundo

After the whole fight with the khaos brigade. I was laying in my bed. In my new house also known as a mansion. Appearanly because i let azazel borrow some noble phantasm for research(he had give them back) and me being sona couple i get a house from azazel and serafall. Team rwby move out with me and they had been getting comfortable with this house especially weiss. We also move up a year in kuoh academy but here the thing. I done with the academy. I was soo smart they let me get out of school if i do the final exam with the older student. Now am going around town for part time since im only 17(on paper) right now so i can have a permanent job. Kinda a pain in my ass but hey i got ton of money so its not a problem.

Issei:i have been slacking on leveling but with all the skill i had it became irrelevant.

Except if there an opponent that was god tier but i got a weapon for that. I was bored out of my mind because the spring break is a month from now and i cant go on date with anyone because they are busy. I call weiss and few minute later she answer.

Weiss:sup.

She had pick up our habit of answering phone.

Issei:hey weiss im going to another world.

Weiss:is this a date?

Issei:no.

Weiss:i see. I told everyone then incase you got another harem member.

Issei:probably.

I hang up and start streaching.

Issei:now for kidou technique.

I open up a dungeon for bleach world. When got there i was in hueco mundo.

Issei:fantastic now i had to find a way to get to the soul society.

I walk around hueco mundo try to find something i guess. When i walk for 10 minute i saw a shark hollow cowering in fear of 12 other hollows. Now i would just let it be since that is probably not tier. It look female but i saw that its name was shark adjuchas. So i didnt care but on the off chance it was tier. i went to it with a katana touch by volund and make by void(bankai zangetsu). I turn on the title buff and use giga reinforcement on the sword.

When one of the other hollows try to swipe the shark hollow head off i swing my blade making the air cut the hollow arm off. The other hollow look at me and try to eat me. But they were killed off without problem. I turn to the shark and saw it was scared of me.

The hollow pov.

I was just about to get kill and eated by another adjuchas until i saw that that adjuchas arm was cut off i turn to see a human in hueco mundo with a black sword had save me. I felt a strange energy within him. The other adjuchas run toward him to kill him but he massacare them all without effort. I was shaking in fear when he look at me. I hold my hand to my stomach since i was very hungry and was on the verge of turning back into gillian.

???:whats you name?

I didnt answer why would i answer? i got no name. I didnt call myself by anything yet.

???:forget hollow cant speak to human. Unless their vasto lorde or arrancar. Whatever i just call you tier.

Tier. That a nice name. He then point at the corpses and say.

???:eat.

I hesitate i dont know if he will kill me or not. Seeing that i didnt move out of fear he walk away leaving me behind. I went to the corpses and start eating like there no tomorrow. After i was done i sat down thinking on what should i do. I look to where the guy had walk and saw his footprint. I didnt think for a moment and just follow the foot step. When i finally saw him it was at a cave of some sort and was sitting on a pile of hollows.