loki fight.

Gilgamesh A:so why are we here again?

Issei:to see how these kids would stand up to a god.

Artoria:why include ruby, weiss, blake and yang as well then?

Issei:they did ask. Dont worry anything bad happen i step in to save them.

Tier:i still wonde if it is a good idea.

Rias:issei you can release the seal now!!

Issei:ok!!

The blue prismarine mana structure that kept loki for a day was lifted up to he air. Then it shine with light that beat a billion stage light. A cracking sound can be heard as the seal began to crumble. Then it shatter revealing a man with a wierd sense of clothing and hairstyle.

Loki:finally i manage to break out of wretch seal.

Break out? You are really naive for a god. You didnt break out i let you out. That seal isnt indestructable but it is extremely regenarative. As long as i have mana it would heal. And the reader know how much of it i got.

Loki;you.

He point towards me.

Loki:How dare you wretch mortal. You thin-

Issei:yeah yeah yeah you mad. I got it bro.

Loki:HOW-

Issei:how what? Did i manage to put you in that seal? Well its easy im just that good.

Loki:ST-

Issei:std? Well it translate into sexually transmited disease. There your happy now that you know?

Gilgameses and morgan:*snicker*

Loki:fuck this.

He then snap his finger and the a magic circle appear and from come down a snake and three whack wolf. Fenrir and its child skoll and hati and it younger brother midgarsormr which was a snake. The fuck did loki married himself to?

Issei:now we in a circus but infortunately i wont be fighting you. They will.

I point at the occult reseach club, the stundent council and team rwby. Along with irina and rossweiss.

Loki:very well. Attack.

Saji:promotion! Queen!

Saji move at high speed and punch fenrir in the nose sending it flying.

Issei:damnnnnnnn.

Saji pov.

Issei have help me train for 20 days i cant let this mutts and what do you call as insult to snake? Eh whatever.

Saji:i take fenrir you guys fight the other!!

The rest: roger!

I use sonido and get to where fenrir was after the first hit.

Saji:now what-

Then fenrir lunge itself towards me going for a bite. I dodge and went to its side and throw a powerful punch to it side making it flies toward the huge rock at its left. When it land it break the rock into a litte pieces. I move my head a bit so the tiny pebble didnt touch me.

Saji:wow his weak. Either that or hierro plus reinforment is just that op.

Fenrir is getting back up and i prepare a fighting stace. It charge at me again but instead of perdictable bite attack it dodge me strike and slash at me with its claw. But i catch his claw and pull his closer and deliever a punch to the throat. He got send flying again but this in he catch it ground.