return from remnant.

After the whole war is over we all celebrate the victory. The good thing that came out of this is that now the grimm is gone unless there another grimm pool somewhere else and the human and faunus now is in a better relationship. Not saying that it will last forever but a few centuries is fine. Anyway after a week i was about to leave with sona until i got a massage.

Due to completing the dungeon you the time flow of this world will now be the same as earth.

So no more time chamber. Well at least i dont have to worry about this world anytime soon. When me and sona was about to leave.

Ruby:issei!!

Ruby stop me. I turn to her and i saw team rwby with bags.

Issei:hey what going on?

Weiss:just to let you know we really had think this over.

Issei:think what over?

Blake:we're coming with to your world.

Issei:*shock* are you sure?

Yang:yeah we sure! You think you can escape after what we all did.

All of the girl except yang blush.

Ruby:dont worry we be fine and if there something we need to know about your world you can tell us.

Issei:well first dont bring you weapon.

Weiss:already done that.

Issei:nad second we had to find a living arrangement for you girls.

Yang:you can help us with that right?

Issei:hmmm ofcourse now come closer.

They get closer to me and i use dungeon escape and get back into my room we then teleport us somewhere where there no people. We then get to an apartment complex and rented a room for the four of them. It was one room with four room in the inside and two bathroom and toilet. I pay the rent for 1 year and a half for them. They settle their stuff in andd then we walk around the town. Me and sona introduce the earth to them in a simple way we kept walking until we got to the mall and i told them they need new cloth and kitchen supply and we got and buy the thing they need with me paying since they dont have money.

We all get a couple for stare from people the girls got praises and i get scorn by the guys. They say thing like 'they look beutifull' or 'damn she hot' or 'look at that ass' but that one is mainly for blake they also say thing like 'bastard' or 'die you asshole' or 'what so special about him' or 'i wonder whats he's packing to get that many girls'. The girls look at me with concern but i told them it fine since i dont mind them since they are jelous.

After the mall we went to the a local diner to get something to eat. Rwby is having problem with the menu so i help them by saying what is everything. When we got back to their apartment i give them a bracelet and told them its function. It allows them to open a door to where they want on remnant as long as they been there.

Issei:alright girls now we need you to do some part time job.

Yang:so you dont have to pay for everthing right?

Issei:yup.

Sona:but the problem is that they dont know kanji.

Issei:we teach them tommorow. But i got a deal for you girls.

Weiss:what is it?

Issei:you see at school i made a business with selling the food make to the people who pay.

Ruby:not a surprise since it was mind blowing.

Issei:i usually made 20 per day since i had give them my self but with your help i could make it 80 per day.