truth of the matter.

A/n:hey you guys know the weird shit i just pull out of my ass last chapter? No? Now you do. Expect some weird stuff that is on the same level as that or more weirder than that in this book.

Anyway after yesterday i went back home as a guy and undo my rod magic effect on the girls. I decided to put on the the almighty dick wizard title and turn off its buff. Oh yeah i didnt explain that i can turn buff from passive thing like skill and title. It mean that if i want a specific buff to turn off it will. So for now i turn of the 1 trillion% magic power increase and leave the other on why? I dont have time to just wait for izanagi to complete its cooldown and the infinite mana will allow me to spam~ that shit like there no tomorrow. Plus its side effect will be gone. If you wondering why i didnt tell you about this sooner well it was unimportant before soooo.

I am in the normal dungeon instead of the world dungeon. Im in my ribcage susanoo which is white in color and spaming izanagi to fuck with the manticores that was fighting me. I also find a way to use izanagi offensively which is by pulling ywhach almighty bullshit and attack them in the past also known as the oppsite of the almighty. Yes you heard me right by turning reality of the past into illusion and bend it to my will i could make it that one of the manticore legs were severe from it body. And that did happen. I also also using it defensively by attack the manticore before their attack landed by saying begone thot and punch them aside when they were about to attack.

Issei:izanagi is just hax OP with the way i use it. Glad only i could do this. Imagine six path amp sasuke doing thing like this. That sound terrifying as hell.

Now you might been wonder well this is fucking OP as shit do you really need kido? No i dont. But do i want it? Yes i fucking do. Also im not going to keep the drawback null on all the time to fight at least fairly. No wonder why the sage of six path hagoromo is undefeated from what i read he had the spamable izanagi so he probably pull shit like this. And if you wonder why im able to break the fourth wall easily that because the tea addicted author of this book didnt try to fix the wall at all. Well he did once but he add a door that i could use. So i pretty much got fourth wall acces here.

Anyway off topic. My susanoo and izanagi had improve. With my susanoo being lvl 65 and is in its armoured state and izanagi being 60 due to how much i was spamming it. The time limit increase to 40 minute. I also pratice to use kamui properly and essentially being untouchable. This is great my weakness is disappearing. Except the one where i want a proper fight. But if i just want to massacre i can use many hax ability or whip out bab-ilu or gilgamesh. Anyway i also use my teleportation like shunpo or sonido or hirenkyaku or bringer light from bleach.

Now i can be a multiple places and leave after images behind due to how fast i was teleporting. I want to test both volund and void(thx JosePadilla008) so i equip them. One of the manticore charge toward me with burning rage since i fuck him up quite badly. I make a distance between us and pull out small knife from the pouch and throw it at the manticore. Once the knife hit it cause some devastating damage to the momster and killing it instantly.

Issei:ok if i throw a divine weapon too hard i can kill being in a single shot. What will curse weapon do?

A rhino then try to ram into me but i cuck it with izanagi. I pull out a sword from void and cut the rhino. Doing not a lot of damage this time since i want to experiment on it. I use observe and saw it had a blindness debuff for 10 minute. Wanting to see if the debuff stack i cut it again to my surprise it got a differernt debuff instead weaken for 10 minute.

Issei:is the curse weapon give random effect or?

I discard the sword i had and make new one with volund i focus on wanting a slow curse on the sword. The rhino is having a bad time finding me. I cut it again and it was inficted with slowness i cut it again to see the time reset back to 10 minute.