the party

A/n:just a quick thing to say i would add more woman to issei harem. Any anime girl that scream really good i see on the internet that made me goes yes is an automatic in. But i wont add any if i cannot give them a good reason to like issei and no him being kind or have grab her boobs once does not count for a good reason. You be surprise how many of that happen before in anime.

After the talk with diodora i went back home with the stuff for tonights party and then goes straight into the kitchen. All the maid and butlers is looking at me.

Issei:so. Irina insisted that i dont do the party at our largest living room.

Maids:awwww.

Butlers:if that her wish then i guess it wouldnt matter much.

They sound dejected.

Issei:but she never say anything about the size below the largest.

I said with a wink.

The groups:yay!!

They all cheer with joy.

Issei:all right get cooking i will prepare the room and send out invitation to sirzech, serafall, rias and sona family.

The groups:yes sir!

I walk away from the kitchen and goes to prepare the room.

Issei:status.

Issei hyoudou
Title:the almighty dick wizard.(Effect:
Skill effect increase by 1,000,000,000,000% (off)
Infinite mana
Skills no longer had cooldown
Skills drawback no longer exist(off).)
Lvl-600
Race:human
Hp:80,000
Mp:119,525 (78466) [∞]

Stat
Strg:1000 +(200%)=3000
Dex:1000>
Vit:1000> +(120%)=3200
Int:3000>
Wis:3000>
Luk:200
Point:5,365.

Affinity
Wind:1000
Water:1000
Earth:1000
Fire:1000

¥:100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000.

Issei:gaining money is really easy with [money finder], [wealth attractor], [cash master], and the [golden rule] i got when i was in uruk.

I open the shop to see if theres some thing good to buy but then.

[The shop is going through an update. Please come back after 100 hours 59 minutes, 40 seconds]

Thats new. Never once the shop ever decide to goes to renovation. But whatever i probably will get some cool stuff there when it was done. Anyway when i got into the roon i started preping for the 'small' party to the defeating loki. After the room was done i goes into one of the frequently use living room and saw xenovia, asia and irina was talking.

Irina shido.
Title:ace of micheal.
Hp:6,000
Mp:8,000

She literally became an angel. I was amuse by there easy going attitude and just notice to the ORC was in the living room talking with team rwby and tamgg i do a small smile and then left to send invitation.

The wizard of dxd.

Rias and sona:so issei?

Issei:yes?

Rias and sona:why is my brother/sister is here?

They look at me like i done something wrong.

Issei:i invite them obviously. Beside dont you think they should reward the both of you more for contributing to the defeat of loki?