getting more power from different world.

So right now we were at the last floor of the dungeon where hajime suppose to fight the hydra. We we got in range a magic circle open up.

Issei:hajime.

Hajime:hmm?

Issei:i'll be fighting with you on this one.

Hajime:what? Is something that coming that strong?

Issei:dont know how strong but i can felt it.

The hydra then appear. All of its head roar at us. I pointing my finger i use

Issei:cero.

Then a ray of red energy was discharge from my finger and went straight to the hydra. All of its head manage to dodge except one.

Hajime:you miss.

Issei:no i dont.

He look and see one head it missing. The hydra look angry at me and rush me with all type of element attack. I raised up a barrier the combine all element null barrier making this barrier become near impossible to destroy using magic.

Hajime shot his even more amp up gun(thank to my upgrade) and shot one of the red headed hydra eye. Yue use azure sky and torched all the hydra head but not killing it.

Hajime:lets try this.

He bring out his railgun and charge it with magic. He shot out an eletrical discharge toward the hyrda head destroying all of them. Both hajime the yue congragulate each other until yue was overtaken by fear. The hydra reveal it had one more head. It launch a aoe magic attack and i was defending hajime and yue.

Issei:white nova!

A small ball of light appear. It fall down to the ground gently. When it hit the ground a bell noise can be heard. Then a huge beam of light appear and engulf the hydra. When it stop the hydra disappear. Hajime look at me shock.

Hajime:if you could do that why didnt you use it at the very begining!?

Issei:challange.

Yue:jerk.

Issei:hey at least i didnt leave you guy to die.

Hajime:i guess.

After that we go to the last room and there we learn learning about the world from orcus spirit recording. We all stay for a few day and doing stuff. Like hajime and yue doing their shit and me making three new noble phantasm. The first being a glove that turn anything it touchs into holy or curse weapon the name was volund, a pouch that can create anything as long as it was not bigger than the pouch itself but it can be longer than the pouch. the name was ...............

(A/n:please give me a name for the pouch)

Both being inspire by the story of jack the ripper. Granted in the story he dont have magic weapon in his arsenal but hey i cant bring a flimsy knife into a magic fight. I'll lose instantly. The other one was a sword that was both holy and curse sword balmung. After the whole shenanigan i told hajime that i had to go now. He understand and say i can go he also thank me for taking care of him when he needed. I nodded my head and just teleport outside the dungeon.

When i was at the dungeon enterance i close the dungeon and charge my clothe.

Issei:welp im home now. Man that was a tough one finding all those ores.

I went to my bed and get some sleep.

Wizard of dxd.

For about a week nothing happen other then xenovia and irena looking for the excalibur pieces. At this point i might as well just give them my excalibur but then again it probably gonna cause complication. Kiba has been a real dick to everyone and i still dont know why. And right now im in my class learning thing i already know with my four girlfriends.