nurturing the demon

So yesterday both irena and xenovia is staying in my house in our guest room. And im busy cooking breakfast. After im done eating i went to school. You know everyday stuff. Nothing really happen today. After i went back home i was walking around the town with ruby since she ask for a date.

Issei:ruby i know where we could get a pretty good cookies around this time but we had to be quick since they only sell 1000 per day and a lot of people wants it.

Ruby eyes light up with the mention of cookies.

Ruby:take me there!

Issei:alright little rose lets go.

We the went to the bakery and manag tp be the first customer so we dont have to wait in line we buy 300 cookies and went with the date.

Wizard of dxd.

So now that a full week had pass i am ready to go to the world of arifureta and mine the ores and make new powerful weapon. I also ask if any of my girlfriend want to follow me but they say they want to see their family and sona is really busy with the current situation. They also say no cheating on them. Which cosidering how long am about to go for me they kinda had a reason to say that.

I open the dungeon and end up in an alleyway in some town? Village? Probably village. Anyway i walk around to look for the orcus dungeon. When i finally found it i saw a large group of people.

Issei:the summon people.

I then change my cloths with the menu. And also buy maps for this place.

 And also buy maps for this place

A/n:What he wearing

And the most op staff i have

Grand caster staffRarity:divine

Grand caster staff
Rarity:divine.
A godly staff made by issei hyoudou himself using the relic of creation from the world of remnant. This staff is unbreakable and even if it does it will reform itself in an instant and become more durable.

Effect
Increase magic power by 100%+ int%+wis%
Instant cast any spell
Able to store up to ∞ mana in case of shortage.