bringing the ORC to shape

Today is the day where i suppose to train momo and reya healing magic. The plan is to teach them steb by steb but after 5 weeks of training amber i learn the skill teach it allow me to well teach people my skill but they always start at level one so they have to improve it them self. I wonder if i have party system. Anyway at lunch i wait at the roof top with my prestigious food for momo and reya to come. After a couple of minute they arrive.

Momo:hey sorry we're late got something to do before we get here.

Issei:no worries.

Reya:so when are we gonna start?

I take a look around to see no one other than me, momo and reya.

Issei:put your hand on mine.

I hold out my hand.

Reya:ummm what?

Issei:just do it.

They hesitate at first but they comply after a couple of minute. When their hand touch mine i use teach on them and tought them recovery and area healing.

Momo:woah. Ok when you said you going to teach us healing magic i never think it will be like this.

Issei:complaining?

Reya:no just flabbergasted of what you just did. It was instantanious.

Issei:now you can practice on your own.

Momo:how?

Issei:i dont know get a masochist or something.

Momo:ok we not gonna take that advice.

Reya:anyway have a good day issei.

Issei:good bye.

They leave.

Issei:now to enjoy my 6 star cuisine.

With sona.

Momo and reya had just left to learn healing magic from issei. Still a surprise to learn that he know how to use magic for healing. After a few minute they come back.

Sona:did you forget something?

Momo:no.

Tsubaki:then why are you here? Did issei did not come?

Reya:no we're done.

My eyes widen.

Sona:what?

Momo:we know healing magic now.

Reya:here look.

Reya cut herself a bit then she heal herself. Everyones eyes widen except for momo.

Tsubasa:that was quick.

Sona:woah you both a really a fast learner huh.

Momo:well.

Tomoe:what is it?

Reya:we didnt learn anything.

Sona:what?

Momo:issei.... how do i put this? Have the ability to transfer knowlenge to another.

Tsubaki:what?

She confuse.

Reya:he told us to take his hand and we take it and then we somehow know how to use healing magic. At least the basic.

I was flabbergasted.

Sona:sooo let me get this straight he can give knowlenge.

Momo:yeah.

This was more unbelievable than the fact he pretty much beat us single handedly beat us and how am i suppose to announce to him that he and i were engage?