raising the flags.

A special quest had been made.

Issei:what?

Train the king of knight.
Reward:new harem members, 40 level.

Seem to good to be true but ok.

Befriend the mesopotamian ruler.
Reward:new harem member, 50 level.

Ok now i felt lile the system just want me to fuck with a lot of woman.

That because i am.

When can it do that? Whatever i went to the other and told them about the special quest that i cant even refuse. And they tell me to go ahead. I click go on the king of knight quest and i was teleported to britain just that i was in some kingdom. I spend my time walk around the land also notice a lake at a mountain that was fill with holy energy it could just break any curse. I also met with the lady of the lake.

On the different place i found that people try to build on a piece of land that was curse. It curse was to detroy any man made structures. While busy walking the land a knight approach me.

Knight:sorry kid but the king want to see you.

Issei:for what?

Knight:just come with us.

I go with them without any resistence. Why would i resist even if they lie i can kill them with one finger. We make our way to the castle and i met king uther pendragon. He told me that his three mages had told him that the only way to build on the curse land is to kill me and dip the building blocks with my blood. I look at them and laugh.

Issei:hahahahahah!!

Uther:why are you laughing?

Issei:because your an idiot.

Everyone there was shock at me speaking to a king like that some knight already had their sword out.

Issei:if you think that those three are a real wizard. Then you have insulted me with that hubris. Those three dont even know a thing about magic.

The three people get mad but keeping their cool.

Uther:then what do you suggest i do?

Issei:go to the mountain southeast from here. Bring five plates of different kinds of fruit. Go to the lake and offer the lady that owns it the fruit and take only a cup of water. Sprinkle the water all of the the place you want to build. That all.

Man:my lord can you even believe this peasant.

Uther:set up the journey to that mountain.

Other man:but my lord!!

Uther:do i shutter?

Another man:no my lord.

Uther:then set the juorney up. Also lock him in the dungeon while this suggestion of his is in progress. But give him a better treatment then our prisoner.

Knight:yes your majesty.

So i was lock up in a prison cell for 5 days but my treatment was nice for example my bed isnt the floor of a plank of wood. And my food is better and i eat more than the other. On the last day i was free out of my cell and was bring to the king again. He look at me with a joyful expression. He told me that i was right and my method had allow them to build a fort for the kingdom defence.

To reward me i give me the position as the royal wizard and his personal advisor. The three 'wizard' challenge me in a magic contest. I agree and they start first. They just pull the one guy from doctor stone trick and call it magic. When i was my turn i just fly up and change my clothing and bring out my staff. Everyone that witness this was amaze by my magic and i won.