lemon time. (with TAMGG) part 1

(Be afraid as weird shit will happen also it was really detail and kinky as hell) (should not be read by minor. Pls the last thing i want is you all judging me.)

After we got back home i went outside to buy some groceries since i need to since i got three large mouth to feed. When i got home it was oddly quite and i put all our stuff in the fridge. And went around for looking for the other.

Issei:hey girls are you here?

No answer.

The must be out right now.

I walk to my room of this castle and when i got inside i saw a beutiful sight. Also know as the girls in lingerie and harribel in her releash form.

 Also know as the girls in lingerie and harribel in her releash form

(Couldnt find one for morgan

(Couldnt find one for morgan.)

I stand still for a couple of second until

Gilgamesh C:are you going to do anything or stand around all day~?

I walk in a lock the door behind me and just put my clothe into my inventory and as soon as that happen caster gil just slam her lips into my mouth and having a tongue battle for dominance. She grab my cock and stroke its with her soft hand. Although in the mesapotamian era had no lotion her skin somehow always stay smooth. I place my hand into her panty and start rubbing her clit making her moan quite loudly. She then apply more force into my cock and making me felt good.

But it all over when i put my finger inside her pussy and moving it around inside making her wet her panty and scream in pleasure.

Gilgamesh C: *moan* you had no idea how long i wait for this~.

She then get down low and put my cock between her breast and giving me and titjob as well a blowjob she tried to take at least 9 inch in but she only get 7 inch. She kept going up and down on my cock in her wet and warm mouth. The other were masturbating at the sight. Caster gil kept gagging as my dick hit move inside her throat. She then pull it out and her saliva was sticking at my dick as she lick it making it more drench with her saliva. She move with breast up and down my shaft with no difficulty since the saliva was acting as lube.