fate

Later that night we go with shirou meeting a guy name kerei kotomine but i just wait outside with artoria team twby and sone isnt with us only tier. When shirou was done we went back home stoping to have a conversation before ut got into another fight with artoria and shirou emiya. Yes that there rin archer servant name. I sense a presence be us and turn around to see a little girl name illyaviel von einsbern and her berseker servant heracles. Rin use her structure analysis to see his stat.

Rin:his lowest stat was a B. Aside from his luck all of his other stat A.

Artoria:well this is gonna be a battle. I might regret this since your might be a person i know but-

Issei:he is heracles from greece.

Everyone look at me.

Rin/illya:how did you know that?

Issei:i just had rin structure analysis on a lot of steroids.

Artoria:well simple but accurate way to put it.

Illya:berserker kill him.

Heracles charge straight toward me and leap into the air. He came to me with a downward swing and i catch his blade no problem. The ground beneath me broke but i stand tall.

Issei:i guess i should turn of the title magic buff cheat but i guess not right now.

Fou:fou.

I saw that acher ran away. Good create some distance since he specialty was shooting people.

Issei:hey tier want a have a go?

She pull out her zanpakuto and sonido kick the shit out of heracles and they fight in the forest. Illya leave and rin was following her.

Issei:so artoria want to see how teir fight going?

Artoria:sure.

Shirou:can i come too?

Issei:sure just dont get in the way you might die.

Shiroy:noted.

We then when to see how teir doing and she was fine for the most part. The only thing that injure her was the fact she forget she was fighting a wild beast not a swordman. She got hit a few time but was able to give off an unfair trade. It all change when she startes using sonido to blitz heracles.

He was cut left and right, up and down. When tier going for a stab heracles grab her sword. She point out one finger and blasted a cero right through him destroying the upper half of his body. But them he regenarate and tier blast another cero it didnt work this time.

Issei:so we had to kill him by different means everytime.

I pull out a sword and was about to cut off heracles head but this i saw a sword blade thing coming right on top of heracles head. I teleport away and avoides getting my clothe dirty. The fights end with illya and heracles leave and we goes home. Once we were at shirou home i help him cook dinner and cook a lot. He ask me why did i cook sooo much i just told him he know in a minute. And he did know why now.

The dick wizard of fate.

After yesterday i was in the house making sure its clean and teaching shirou how to use reinforcement like a true magus. Also i learn how to make a command seal now. It will take at least half a day to do so. When shirou came back with artoria he was a bit tired out but he came back smelling the good food i made before digging in. He also notice i now had a command seal and ask how did i make that.

I went into detail explaination after five minute yang just shove a huge piece of meat in my mouth.

Shirou:sorry for asking.