gilgamesh (really short)

When i woke up in the morning i went to yhe meeting room but this time with amber and her alone. When we got in there we discuss how we're going to get her power back. We then come to the conclusion that we need a way to get her power back and to do so we had to do some dirty work.

Amber:soo the plan is?

Issei:we know where the brawen tribe is right?

Amber:yeah they right now is at a forest near vale and they are moving at 8 pm today.

Issei:if we know cinder we know she will try to get the spring maiden power from raven. We also know that raven had been hunted by salem because i reveal her identity as a maiden. Which gonna make her want to kill me more since i was the cause.

Amber:ok so take them down without letting them retaliate.

Issei:bingo. Now if we know cinder well she is cocky but careful. Soo she probably will come with reinforcement like emrald, mercury and hazel.

Amber:what about-

Issei:i dont see watts going with her and with tyrian in prison that is also known as the bottom of the ocean i dont see him with her.

Amber:i doubt drowned people is going on land without people help.

Issei:now since we also know where she is specifically we can go there before she can even move.

Amber:how?

Issei:*point at a location on the map* i been here before for grimm hunting.

Amber:nice.

Issei:lets get ready.

Amber: affirmative.

Wizard of remnant.

Amber:are you sure this isnt going a bit to far?

Amber gesture to all the bodies lying around.

Issei:what all of them is either knock out or bury in the ground with their head out or both.

Raven:i really hate you.

Raven who was being tied up and next to vernal said.

Issei:dont worry i hate you too. Anyway. Thief, power, mana amplification, null resist, anti binder. I combine this aspect into one and cast upon a quintet spell. Skill taker.

A magic circle appear under raven and then a flash of light. Then a ball is form above her.

Spring maiden power orb.
Item that posses the power of the spring maiden. If eaten it will grant the eater the spring maiden power.

I grab the orb and think if i want to give it to amber or not. I decide to just give it to her since she know how a maiden power work more than me and i dont want to eat it since its not that good for me. The power i mean.

Amber eat it and her power went up.

Raven:so what you take my power and just leave me here to die by salem hand.

Issei:i not that cruel or maybe i am i dont know. Anyway you are the bait for cinder soo yeah we gonna stay here a while.

Amber:so prepare for fighting?

Issei:no we dont have to fight.

Amber:what do you mean?

Issei:what do you mean you'll see.

And sure enough after short while cinder and her pasi came by to say hello and we say welcome by me chaining them to the ground. Cinder is trying to break out of the binding but fail due to the chain nullifying magic of any kind. I then use skill taker on her getting the fall maiden power back. I give the power to their respected owner and she take it. Amber power spike up again but not surpassing me. Before we leave i give cinder an option to run and hide cause next week its a complete all out war against salem. She and raven told me i was stupid if i think i could win agianst salem. In response i give them a smirk giving the look that we will win. I leave with amber back to the base.