summoning

So after the party is over i woke up in my room and was about to stand up but i can feel a hand holding mine.

Yang:can you stay for a little bit more time sweety?

I turn around to see yang naked in bed and tired out.

Issei:ofcourse dear.

I lay back down and then wrap one arm around.

Yang:*yawn*thanks sweety.

Issei:anytime dear.

Yang fell asleep under my arm and then i let her go. I stood up next to the bed and look at the mirror and appraising my 6 packs.

Issei:jeez never knew having increase in strengh will let me look like a snack.

I look at my left hand and see that my comand seal outline is still there although the seal suppose to disappear.

Issei:hmmm. Sometimes i do feel like i never truely understand magic dispite claiming to be a wizard.

I create a ball of light and make a pretty good ball. Then i compress it to the point of its matter solidify and create a razor shaver using the solid light and shave a bit of facial hair that i have.

Issei:sometimes i feel like i need to study magic more to find out if there is a limit to it.

Issei:why am i talking to myself like this? Meh whatever. What day is today anyway?

I look at the calender and see it was sunday.

Issei:schools is tomorrow. Well i think i should go to the study room for more research about magic.

I teleport to the research room since it will take like 20 minutes to get there and time is on the essence. Ok maybe not really in this case since i dont have a particular deadline since this is just a bit of hobby but also kind of a work i have but you get the gist of it. Im lazy to walk 20 minutes here.

Weiss:so you trying to learn more about magic today?

I look at weiss and said.

Issei:yeah.

Weiss:cool, can you help me with it?

Issei:sure what do you stuck on?

Weiss:manipulation of causality. Its really bothers me on how hard it was since you could somehow make gae bolg with this ability when you were in beacon.

Issei:well i cant use it to its full potential of making something happen without 'why' but i can help you with the easy one being reversing causality.

Weiss:first of what do you mean when you said you cant make something happen without why?

Issei:causality is a relationship between cause and effect so to have some effect there's need to be a cause. Such as my fairy ingots is beside me. But how does they happen to be beside you is where causality become a factor.

Weiss:like?

Issei:well i made the fairy ingot and put it beside me. That how it should go but if i manipulate causality i could make it appear beside me without the why if i want to.

Weiss:isnt that what void use for?

Issei:not really void use the law of equivalent exchange to create something. Which i exchange mana to do so.

Weiss:interesting how law of physics could help magic.

Issei:magic can also break this laws at least in my theory that is. Anyway lets give you homework.