going into rwby

Today is monday also known as the day i had to go to school.

Issei:*sigh* it still pretty weird the with the thing i just do yesterday and now i just going to school like a completely normal person.

And also i could world travel by using a medium to go there since my dungeon create is now strong enough. And appearantly this dungeon will slow down the world time to a near halt and give double exp but i cant make dungeon in it. And it dont spawn infinite enemies when you kill one.

I was walking my way to school enjoying on the go breakfast that i had. When i got to school i enter the normal size gate and was greeted by a big ass school. I then walk past sona who give a gasp when i did walk by her.

Issei:the amount of things you had to do to keep this place running.

I was walking my way to class until i heard two must admit annoying voices.

Matsuda:hey issei how you doing?

Issei:im quite alright.

Motohama:are you sure i mean when the escentricness.

Issei:i am escentric.

Matsuda:anyway hey do you want to go peep at the kendo club while they changing today?

Issei:no

I said and then just walk away to class leaving people that heard me with wide eyes and saying thing like 'is that really issei'. But i just ignore them and when on with my day. Today first class is art and we had to mold clay into something and i just make a generic slime from rpg.

Through your action you have made to skill 'create'

Wait you telling me that the thing i been looking for in my option was a skill this entire time!! God this make me sick! *sigh* whatever i at least i got it now.

Create lvl 1
A skill to make something. Humanity had advanced their civilization through inventing things. Created object become better as the level goes up.

Yup definitely need to raise this up asap. Could making dirt ball count as making something? Had to try that at home. Anyway everything is going normal until lunch where kiba comes into class saying he need murayama to comes with him. I felt strange so i use observe that i been training like a mad man when i get the skill

Kiba yuuto
Title:knight of rias
Lvl-78
Race:devil/human
Hp-1200
Mp-1000
Sacred gear:sword birth

Stat
Strg:130
Dex:260
Vit:100
Int:90
Wis:95
Luk:80

Knight of rias is he having a roleplay with rias or something? Also devil/human does this mean he a hybrid? There is certainly a lot on my i dont know but hey what can i do i just know about the supernatural two week ago. I pick up my lunch and goes to the roof since its quite there. I sat down on the bench that was on the roof that was next to the vase with a plant in it. I want to test my theory and use create to make a ball of dirt. I look at the skill and it shows that i do gain some skill exp when i do this welp i gonna make my hands dirty today.

After school i walk out of the school and i felt someone looking at me. Something tells me im not gonna like it.

Rias pov.

I was standing in the council room with sona and we are watching issei leave.

Rias:you felt that too right?

Sona:i was the first one since he walk past me this morning.

Rias:i take it that you called dips.