chapter 37.

A/n:ok quick note i just wanna retcon one thing and that is when issei give gilgamesh the replica ea because now that i think about it. It was pretty stupid so when issei was known as enkidu in uruk he give gilgamesh the true ea or gilgamesh since thats what issei name the weapon.
______________________________________

So after getting tiamat some modern clothing and using illusion to hide he horns and also make them intangible so they wouldnt cause any trouble in the future i goes to school the next day to teach some people knowledge.

Issei:so we going to learn able matter compression today. Now i want each of ya'll to turn to page 219.

The students open up the page and then i began to teach them.

After the class i was called by sona which i goes to the student council room after the end of the days. So i dont meet her right now. After recess i decide to help to student decide who do what during the sport festival.

Issei:so who's to do the long jump?

A couple of students raise their hand.

Issei:sasakibe, hanataro, ruruka, katase, aika, and tomoe. So who wanna do the high jump?

A couple of students raise their hands.

Issei:sayako, sukushima and ouiyama. So whos gonna do the three legged run?

I saw only asia raise her hand. Si being the good person that i am i made murayama raise her hand unknowingly.

Issei:murayama there something under your armpit.

Murayama:what?

She raise her hand up and then said.

Murayama:but there nothing there?

Issei:so three legged race is for both murayama and asia.

Murayama:wait! You just tricked me!!

Issei:its called improvise. Anyway who wanna go to the 100 meter dash?

The wizard of dxd.

After school i was in the student council room with sona, saji and tsubaki.

Sona:so i heard about the things that happen yesterday. Mind telling me about her?

Saji:whats this about sona?

Tsubaki:probably something inportant.

Sona:no not really its nothing important.

Issei:she is a great person. Exactly what you expect from a loving mother really.

Saji:i think we may wanna leave tsubaki.

Tsubaki:yeah i think so too.

Issei:dont forget the important interior decoration saji.

Saji:why are you like this!?

Issei:do you wanna end up like the protagonist of otome dori?

Saji:who?

Issei:google it and watch it to understand what i mean right now.

Saji:ok......?

Saji and tsubaki leave the room and now there's only me and sona.

Issei:you know sona there's not a lot of time i can meet your entire peerage members.

Sona:well their busy doing their thing or practice. While you busy doing yours.

Issei:so they do train?

Sona:yeah i not like rias. I dont spoil mey peerage members. At least not too much.