izuki special part 2.

After we went outsite and was in our sport uniform. We line up infront of the teacher i presume. Wait now that think about it his posture does look like eraserhead. He's eraserhead isnt he? Welp having a sleep deprive guy for a teacher i dont know what the hell is wromg with the people in this school but hey what can i do? Maybe i should give him my special blend of coffe?

Do i still have that in my pocket dimension. I search around in it and pull out a cup of my special coffe. Mr.issei use to say 'mana is like a drug put it in any food and it became high quality and will taste better. But if you suck at cooking even with high quality ingredient your not gonna achive anything.'

Eraserhead:now midoria izuku since your got the highest in the entrance exam you go first.

I completely miss his speach about something.

Izuku:yeah sure.

I walk up to him and hand him a cup of coffe.

Izuku:i think you need it more than i do.

Eraserhead:thanks.

He take it.

Eraserhead:its cold.

Izuku:fire magic heatwave.

I warm up the coffe and now its hot again.

Eraserhead:convinient. Now here throw this with your quirk.

He throw me a baseball. Throw this as far as i can with my quirk. Ok i guess i cannot do thay since i use magic. Oh wait he cant tell the difference. I get into the throwing circle.

Izuku:spatial magic angel feather flight.

I throw the ball up and a white mist consume it. This spell teleport anything at random location but i decide the distance of where the thing go. And i set it to 900,000 away from me. Eraserhead pull out his phone.

Eraserhead:see in this school we teacher decide how to run class so we have full permission to authorise quirk usage in school ground. And he is his result.

He show his phone to the student and reveal my number.

Yellow:9-9-900,000 meter!!!?

Pink:what is that insane range!?

Bakugou:'since when can he do this!?'

Red:that is so awesome!!!

Round elbows:how far can he actually go!?

The entire world if i been there or if i have a good coordinates.

Brunette:this is going to be a doosy isnt it?

Pink:this is gonna be fun!! We get to use our quirk!

Purple:yeah!

He said while staring at the pink girl boobs.

Red and white:......

Why is he staring at me? Im not swinging that way my guy.

Black:well this might be some great exercise.

Mr.issei could probably or well maybe think about a better exercise. Like that time he bring me into a pocket dimension full of zombies and give me a gun with infinite ammo.

Flashback.

Issei:having fun there!?

Izuku:oh yeah!!

I said as i shot a hundreds zombies down with a magical gun with infinite bullet.

Flashback end.