the invasion.

After the dance i have been call by ozpin to met him at his office because of important matter. Along with ruby when we got to the elevator ruby press all the button and we a lot of detour.

We we got there i saw ozpin, glynda, ironwood.

Ruby:sorry we're late. Someone accidently press all the button. It not me.

Ozpim:thank you for coming ruby, issei how are you feeling?

Issei and ruby:ok i guess. (Justp ruby) i felt a lot better if my record of catching bad isnt over three.

No one says a word.

Ruby:ok that the tone we're working with.

Ironwood:ruby i feel appropriate to let you know what you did last night is exactly what being a huntress all about you recognized the threat, you took action and you did as best you could.

Ruby:thanks sir.

They then talk about the thing with cinder that happen last night.

Issei:was there anything noticeble about her. Anything at all.

Rubu:no.

Issei:shit.

Ozpin:very well ruby you may leave.

She leave. Now its only oz, glyn, iron, and me in the room.

Ironwood:soo this is the one?

Ozpin:yes james i quite impress that he know something about magic that i dont.

Glynda:like the magic circuits part and every other.

Ironwood:are you sure his not with her.

Who.

Ozpin:we did some questioning and it was positive.

Issei:soo are you guys going to talk like im not here or get to the point?

Ozpin:sorry. Well you see issei ever since you heal amber-

Issei:fix her circuits i didnt heal her in anyway she just heal on her own.

Ozpin:right. She had been rather healthy not one from a girl that been in a coma for a long time.

Issei:mana can make a person healthier by having it inside them so they immune to sickness and poison as long as the sickness and poison is not too strong.

Ironwood:interesting.

Ozpin:anyway she also have experience some change in her ability.

Issei:such as?

Ozpin:well using magic had become easier for her and thing that was a hard thing to do for her before is now easy.

Issei:probably maiden power helping her spell cast without trying to take mana from the air.

Ozpin:well i got a well two proposal to you if you dont want to do one or both its find.

Issei:what is it?

Ozpin:first on is i want you to take one or two team and train then with magic. Second i want you to train amber.

Issei:ozpin do you had enemies?

Ironwood:he does and we know their here.

Issei:dont you think giving student magic is dangerous then?

Ozpin:i know which is why i suspect you only gonna take the second option.

Issei:here the thing how good is she in magic?