step up the planing

After the fight penny got frame and the people believe it like a bunch of idiotas but whatever. Ironwood is being too much of an ass right now since he need a snicker. And robin has starting to be a vigilante and to counter this james decide to send yang, blake and the assinite group to catch her mean while i was busy training the other magic with sona. Amber came into the room with some drinks. Oh and weiss dad is somehow the council which is still bull.

Anyway when the training is done weiss and ruby give me a quick kiss before leaving meeting penny dad. After that i went back working on a special something. Before it was done general ironwood ask me and oscar to come with him. He then show me where the vault to the relic of creation is i went to vault and study the magic structure that it had.

After that i went back to my room that i share with team rwby and and sona. When blake and yang came back they told me everything that happen. Then they ask me if what they did was a bad choice or not. I told them there is no good or bad since both if only a point of view. They ask me what did i mean i just tell them that is they told this to ironwood he would say its a bad choice if they told ruby she will say its a good thing. They understand what i mean and lay down on the bed to rest. I when to the kicthen and help of with the chefs there.

Wizard of remant.

Me and sona is having a convesation on how can i beat salem. I told her i already got a plan in mind. Then ironwood told me that i have to go to mantel to fight off grimm invasion. I told so sona to stay if they need people here. Sona protest a bit but i convince her that they need someone here to fight someone off just in case. She then understand that i was being cautious.

I then leave with team rwby, jnpr, and penny. When we arrive at mantel we drop off at different places i chose one where their are the least amount of people.

Issei:good less chance of fucking up.

When i touch the ground i save a few people from some grimm then i get more when i have at least over 40 i escort them to the safe place that the team have decided. We got some problem along the way. But i still got their and i notice only i was there so more grimm is coming here since there a lot of scare people here. I hold off a lot of grimm until ironwood made his announcement for the project. He tell every one that it was done and he tell them about salem. Which i know the done part was bullshit since i was always there for the consturction of the damn thing.

He probably was trying to bait someone. Anyway a bullhead arrive and i told everyone to get in which they comply. After a few hours of fighting ironwood call us back we then separate since jnpr got something to do and oscar and amber tags along with them i with team rwby went to see ironwood. I contact sona with magic call telepathy and ask her if something going on. She told me she is following a suspicious person i told her to be careful. She comply and i end the telepathy.

Wizard of remnant.

Ironwood now decide to be desperate and just get atlas to safety. He then leave the room but not before he put bounty on our head. The ass ops is trying to catch us.

(A/n:if you see volume 7 you know what happen.)

Issei:hey guys.

Ruby:yes?

Issei:i can trust you guys with them right?

Ruby:ofcourse.

Yang:you can bet on us.

Blake:we got this.

Weiss:who do you think we are?

Issei:good.

I blast a fire ball the ops and it explode on contact. I then leave when they are distracted. The flash wannabe is trying to get me but ruby intersept her before she can and i was running in the hallway. When the soldiers found me they try to take me in but i use bind on all of them before they could hinder me i then saw team jnpr with oscar and amber being attack by soldiers. I use bind on the soldiers and get away with them but oscar say he got something to do.