d**dora astaroth

After i teach izuku magic i went back to my world and then began thinking on what to do.

Issei:there's only so much to do in a lifetime.

I goes on the internet for a job request. I kept scrolling and scrolling until i met a one for becoming kuoh teach.

Issei:this will be fun~.

I took the job request and then wait for the interview.

The wizard of dxd.

Issei:yes your question kiryuu?

Aika:how are you here again? Didnt you graduated early and goes to collage or something?

Issei:well..... i was bored cause there's nothing to do after i have my culinary, science, sport, mathematic, medical, and smiley face degree. Smily face?

I look at a pretty bad drawing of mordred when she trying to make a smiley face.

Motohama:its not even a year!

Issei:i know i just happen to be so good they just say 'kid you great. Here's a free degree'. That just it.

Asia:but how are you here again as a teacher?

Issei:simple. One day which is yesterday by the way. I just roll up to the princible office and then show her my degree and then say 'i want to teacher job' and she said 'aight lit' yeah that happen.

Katase:that was pretty short. Does nothing happen during the interview?

Issei:yes. Anyway we got new student. You can come in now.

The door opens up and then a girl with orange hair and two pig tails went to the front and then write her name on the black board.

Irina:my name is irina shidou. Its nice to meet you all.

She said with a smile.

Irina:and i never expect to see you at the teacher only spot issei.

Issei:i know. Now take a seat next to asia. Asia you you please raise your hand?

Asia:yes.

She riase her hand like she was told.

Issei:now you know where to go.

Irina:ok.

Irina goes and sit beside asia.

Issei:and now prepare to suffer.

I give one big smile that send shivers down their spines.

The wizard of dxd.

Issei:ok rossweiss i do get you are sad because odin left you here but i dont get why your in my house and crying on my couch.

I said as rossweiss is sitting on the couch while crying.

Rossweiss:why? Although i serve him diligently how could he left meeee.

She is crying because odin accidentally left her here.

Issei:im sure he come back here with a teleportation circle. Granted he might be 2 kilometers away but there's nothing preventing him from just walking, running or flying here. Kinda like what you did to come here.

Rossweiss:i bet it was because of the titty club he went the night before fill his mind and make him forget about me.

She kept crying.

Issei:its called strip club. Anyway dont  be that sad its not that bad. Where are the girls when i need them the most?

Oh yeah they went shopping.