lemon time part two. really short.

A/n:fuck me. You know the drill dont fucking read it if your a kid. Not that it stop you anyway. Also pretty short since i dont know how to properly make futa hentai

After the whole transformation was done morgan put her cock right on my lips.

Morgan:let see how good you suck?

Tier:you be surprise.

I lick the glans of morgan cock and she let out a yelp.

Isia:never felt like this before?

Morgan:nope. Had no one to do it with.

I then start licking all over morgan cock and occasionally licking the head. I then take it inside of my mouth and started to suck the head of her cock. I kept switching between sucking her cock head and licking the slit on its head. Doing this make morgan quite frustrated so she just take my head and slam her dick in my mouth. I moan a bit and she started to rough fuck my throat.

Morgan:oh god your mouth is really tight.

Gilgamesh A:hey help me too.

Artoria: me too.

I put my hand on their cocks and start stroking. The moan at my proficiency in giving handjob and again dont ask how im good at it.

Gilgamesh C:wait.

We a stop for a second. Caster gil make her way behind and lift me up and impale my with her cock.

Isia:*moan*

Gilgamesh C:there let continue.

Morgan went back to fucking my throat and i went back into giving hand job. Caster gil was fucking my pussy with her 16 girl cock and playing with my breasts. She also lick my ears and tier was playing with my clit with her hand. Morgan went faster and enjoy the tightness of my throat. I started to grip on archer gil and artoria cock hard to give them more pleasure. After 5 minutes they morgan start cumming inside my mouth and i wasn't able to drink it all so it spilled out and went to my chest artoria and archer gil came and give me a facial.

Meanwhile caster gil came in my pussy making it bulged. The cum goes into tier hand as i squirted. When morgan pull our her cock her cum just flow out of my mouth. The same happen to caster gil.

Morgan:so this is what you feel when you were fucking us with that dick of yours.

Isia:yep.

Gilgamesh C:i could got use to this. Hey can i use her mouth now?

Morgan:go ahead.

Caster gil stand up and and artoria went behind me.

Artoria:how about we get in on the fun.

She then put her cock in my ass and lay down on the bed. Archer gil then position her cock in front on my pussy and then went inside with little to no difficulty since caster gil cum can be us as lube.

Isia:ahhhhh~.

Artoria:you like this dont you~?

Isia:i do~.

Both of them kept moving their cock inside me and and caster gil put her cock on my face.

Gilgamesh C:you know what i want.

I then let her use my mouth like how i use tier mouth. While im doing this i also giving hand job to tier and morgan. They all moan in pleasure. And archer gil came inside with me. After she was done she then kept moving while her cum inside me leak out. She then do the mating press with me and then moving a lot faster. i moan loudly and then they all cum again. At this point my whole body was cover in cum.

Tier and morgan:out turn.

Tier and morgan announce with their cocks still leaking cum. And they take artoria and archer gil position with morgan in my ass and tier in my pussy. They move at different pace unlike artoria and archer gil that was moving in synced. The others just jerk off at our sight. When it was time they both came in me like the others.

A/n:ran out of ideas.

After they came they pull out and went back to the others.

Isia:soo round two?

The girls:yes.

Isia:oh before we begin where ruby,weiss,blake, yang and mordred?

Morgan:remnant so we got 5 days for ourself.

Isias:i see.

7 hours later.

I was being fuck in the ass by artoria while the other jerking off and came all over me.

13 hour later.

I was fucking morgan pussy while standing and tier was licking her clit.

19 hours later.

Both gilgamesh was fucking my pussy while i was being suspended in the air.

29 hour later.

I was fucking both gilgamesh simultaneously with fast speed and precision.

36 hours later.

We all lay down sleeping after we pretty much cover my entire room with cum. It was fun.