Chapter four.

Me, Letha, Shelley and Roman sat in romans car on our way home. Letha sat in the front seat. And me and Shelley in the back.

It was a silent ride home. With was okay.

We got to Letha's house. 'I'll see you guys around.' Letha gave Roman a kiss on his cheek and steps out if the car. She waved at us while we drove to our street.

Roman set me of by my front door. 'Thanks for the ride.'

'Of course no problem.' He looked at his mirror and smiled at me. 'I see you tonight Shelley.'

Shelley smiled at me as i step out of the car. 'Leanne, can i ask you something?' I looked back at roman

'Of course.'

'Well i was wondering if you would, euhm.' He looked down and stumbled over his words.

'Go on a date with me?'

I was kind of shocked by his proposal. 'I don't know Roman. Me and me boyfriend just broke up because i had to move here.' I said while looking at my hands.

'I will be a way better boyfriend than James.'

'Excuse me?' I looked up at him.

'Never-mind, I didn't like you anyway. I just did it so i could get you into bed thats all.'

He had no emotion in his face while he said that.

'How do you know my ex name is James? I never said or spoke over him.'

I was kind of scared. I didn't tell peter either so he couldn't know it from him.

'Have you been stalking me or something?' I put my arms over each other while i looked at him waiting for a answer.

'What? No! Of course not.' He threw a cigaret on the ground.'

'Yes you did.' Shelleys phone sat from the backseat.

'You talked about her to me, and you looked her up at facebook and instagram.'

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Roman. 'Why would you stalk me, and then say you only want me to have sex with?'

I never had sex before. James was a Christian and he wanted to wait until marriage with was fine by me. But I definitely wouldn't want my first time to be with someone who just wanted to have sex. Just sex. Absolutely not. Of course Roman was handsome. But he was also a prick. And i knew he had al lot of 'hookers' who he gave money to ti have sex with.

'I was just curious. That's why I searched you up. It didn't mean anything. We are going home shell.'

Before saying anything else Roman drove of my front yard to his own house. 'Unbelievable.' I opened the frond door and closed it without looking at Roman.

-

'Thank you for coming with me tonight.' I drove home with Shelley from the ceremony at school. It was very beautiful and sad.

'No problem.' I smiled at Shelley while dropping her of at her house. She typed something on her phone.

'Would you like to come inside?' The phone said.

I didn't wanted to see Roman after our 'fight' thing. But Shelley was very sad about Brooke, so she could have some support.

'Okay, ill park my car at my place.' Shelley smiled as i put my car on our front yard. And walked over to Shelley.

When Shelley opens the door the first thing i saw was a big staircase. And paintings on the walls. No family pictures.

Shelley walked through the house and we ended in the kitchen. I loved cooking so a kitchen tis big i could only dream of.