Chapter twenty one.

'Peter look out!' The white wolf bit Peter into his neck. My breath shocked. Peter cried and fell to the floor. Christina bit him into his neck one more time. And Peter stopped moving.

Letha screamed. The white wolf looked at Letha and Roman stood in front of Letha and me. The wolf growled. Then we heard footsteps.

It was Shelley, she took the white wolf by her neck by surprise, and broke her neck. The white wolf cried one time. And then she was dead. We all looked at Shelley in disbelieve, she saved our lives. Roman walked out to Shelley, and i hugged Letha who was crying.

'Shelley.' Roman said.

Before he could finish his line. We heard a shot.

I looked up and saw Shelley bleeding. I screamed. There was another shot right in Shelley's back.

Before Roman could do anything, Shelley run out of the church. I looked up at the one who shoot her, it was Tom Sworn. The father of the twins that were murdered.

'No!' Roman yelled and ran after Shelley.

I stood up from the floor, and ran after Roman. We saw Shelley running over the cemetery. We both screamed her name. But she kept running until we wouldn't be able to see her anymore.

Tom tried to shoot her again. 'Don't you dare!' I took the point of his gun before i realised what i did and pointed it to the sky. He shoot but luckily the only thing he could hit was a bird.

'Leanne!' Roman took my shoulders and pulled me away from him. He looked at me in concern, when he saw i was alright, he took the jacket of Tom.

'Please don't hurt her.' His whole face was covered in Shelley's blood.

Tom stopped and Roman started to run after Shelley. While screaming her name.

I looked at Tom with tears in my eyes and nodded my head. I walked back inside to Letha.

Letha was still sitting on the floor. I walked over to her and put her into a hug. She cried in my arms.

'I'm so sorry Letha.'

We heard a door shutting and i turned around. Tom walked over to Christina's body. What was naked laying on the floor. Dead.

He walked over to the wolf. And looked at me and Letha.

He pulled up Christina, and walked out of the church with her without saying anything.

I couldn't believe what all just happend. I looked at the dead wolf, and felt like i had a panic attack.

The wolf suddenly stared to howl and breath. Letha walked over to him.

I wanted to give her some privacy, i looked at Peter and tears were filling my eyes again. Then i walked outside to search for Roman.

'Roman!' I screamed his name a couple of times, and saw him walking back to me, alone.

I run to him and i saw he was crying. It broke my heart to see him like this.

'Leanne, I couldn't find her.' He cried and i pulled him into a hug. 'We will find her Roman, i know we will, Shelley is a strong girl.'

Roman nodded in my arms and i rubbed his back. We had to find Shelley, she didn't deserve this.

'Is Letha okay?' He looked at me and whipped his tears away. 'Yes, and Peter is alive, or the wolf. He was breathing when i left.'

He sighted relieved. 'I'm so grad you are okay my love.' He kissed me, it was a kiss with passion. And o could feel all tipes of emotions in it.

We drove to Roman's house after checking everything was alright with Peter and Letha. Peter turned back into himself, and was laying asleep in Letha's arms.

'Are you sure you want me to come with you?' We stopped at Roman's house. 'Yes, i need you right now.' He hold my hand and looked at me.

'Okay, then I'll come.' I smiled and we stepped out of the car.

When we went into the house, we saw Roman's mother walking towards us.

'She is gone.'

'What do you mean? Where?'

Roman sniffed his nose. 'Gone.' I touched his arm and looked down trying not the cry.

'Christina, she was the killer.'

I looked at Olivia. I didn't even know she knew it was a wolf. I didn't even knew she believed or knew suck things as werewolfs.

'And what happend to Christina?'

'She is dead. Shelley saved us.'

Olivia looked at Roman.

'The sheriff thought she did it, he shot her and she ran away.'

Roman started to cry. 'I couldn't find her.'

I pulled roman into a hug and he put his head on my shoulder. Olivia looked at me with a little discussed but I didn't care. Roman hugged me so tight it was a little hard to breathe. He whispered something in my ear.

'Promise me you won't leave, i need you.'

'I promise.'