Chapter Eleven.

'Another girl is murdered?'

I walked with Peter through the school halls on our way to our class.

'Yes, i heard it this morning on the radio. A girl named Lisa Willoughby.'

I shook my head, i felt terrible. Why did all of these girl getting murdered? And not on a painless way. I felt a shiver on my spine just thinking about it.

'Christina Wendall found her.'

'Who?'

'A weird girl who came by my caravan a couple of times unannounced. She clams to say that I'm a werewolf.'

I opened my locker and put my books in it.

'But you are one.' I whispered leaning close to Peter.

'Well yes, but I didn't kill those girls!' He said.

'I know you didn't. But who did it then?' We walked to our first class we had together.

'That's what me and Roman are going to find out.'

'Wait what?' I stopped walking and looked at Peter. 'So you two have been searching for this vargulf thing, and you didn't even tell me?'

The halls were empty because everyone was in their class already, so no one could hear me talking.

Peter sighed. 'I'm sorry Leanne, but it's very dangerous. Roman and I don't want you to get involved with this.'

'But i can help! You are my friend Peter! And Roman, well I don't know what he is. But i care about the both of you!'

Peter knew about my date with Roman. And he also new that i saw him fucking some girl in his car.

I put my arms together and looked at Peter.

'Fine fine, but we have to talk to Roman first. I haven't seen him all day.'

'I'll try to call him.'

Peter nodded and walked to his class while i stayed in the hallway.

I tried to call Roman a few times but he didn't answer. He always answered me.

I walked out of the school to my car. And drove to the Godfrey house.

'Ow its you.' Olivia stood in the doorway and she looked up and down at me in discussed.

Her eyes were red. It looked like she cried.

'Is Roman home?' I asked her.

Olivia looked at me and started crying. I looked at her with no expression. Didn't really know what to do.

'Roman is in a coma.' She wiped away her tears.

'W-what?' I couldn't believe that what i just heard was true. 'How?'

'He attacked doctor Price yesterday.' I had no idea who that was but I didn't really listened to her anyway. I was way to worried.

'So he gave him some kind of shot.' Olivia told me. She was shaking a little. 'A shot to make someone calm.'

'Is he here?'

'Yes, would you like to see him?'

I nodded at her as she let me in the door.

'He's in Shelley's room.' She pointed to the stairs. 'In the Attic.'

I walked up the stairs as Olivia walked to the kitchen still crying. I couldn't believe what she most be going through.

I opened the door from the attic and saw Letha sitting on a bed. I swallowed and opened the door a bit further.

Letha looked at me. 'It's all my fault.' She was crying.

I felt confused and walked over to her.

I looked at the bed. There he was. He laid on the bed wearing a blue pyjama. He looked so calm with his eyes closed. But his hair still looked perfect. He still looked perfect.

I swallowed fighting my tears. I hate seeing Roman like this. 'What do you mean?' I looked at Letha to answer what she said.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. 'Yesterday, I was with Peter. We were having sex.'

I looked at her in shock. 'You and Peter?'

Letha nodded. 'We are in love.' She smiled a little and looked at Roman.

'But, why is this you're fault then?'

'Well, Roman forbid Peter to have something with me. Because I'm his cousin. But i was the one who wanted it! Not Peter!'

She started crying even more. I put her into a hug. 'Letha it's okay. You can tell me the rest later if you want to.'

'No it's fine.' She wiped away her tears and sighed. 'Roman called me a few times while i was with Peter. I didn't answer them. I didn't even heard the phone ring. But when i and Peter where having sex, Roman busted into Peter's caravan.'

My eyes became big. 'Roman saw you and peter having sex?' She nodded.

'Then he ran out of the caravan without saying anything. Peter tried to talk to him and he yelled at him but he was already gone. I tried to call him but he didn't answer. And this morning my dad was called by Olivia that Roman was in a coma.'

'O my god.' I looked at Roman. I didn't know what to say or do.

'Does Peter know about Roman??'

'I called him just before you got here. So i guess he can be here any minute.'

'Do the doctors know if he is going to wake up?' I hold Roman his hand and put in in my lap.

'They don't know. What if he doesn't wake up anymore?' Letha said panicking.

'We just have to hope he will.'

———————————————————————

Hey guys! The storyline is a bit different then the show itself. But i thought that was nicer because its a fanfic and not the real story of course. I hope you all like it!!